Jack Evans "Crew"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

What do you guys think about this? Will this be short lived? Is this one too many factions? Will it be some new wrestlers? or just Dragon Gate guys, or a mix? Thoughts? Like/dislike?

I think it will likely just be a few DG guys like Doi. My only question, is that im not sure how much longer Jack will be with ROH. Me personally, wouldnt like to push non-contracted wrestlers. So i can't see them being a major faction.

Soulpower

I agree with you... My guess is Doi will be part of his crew, a returning Shingo and maybe someone like Dragon Kid. Unless Jack just gets guys from other Indy feds.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Evans much like Sydal, will leave ROH soon because they realize their careers in ROH aren't going anywhere. Matt Sydal was nothing more than a tag whore. He was never pushed to singles success, and I think it was a good idea to sign with WWE because they at least have an entire division devoted to guys his size. The same thing that happened to Sydal is now happening to Evans and I'm sure he knows.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Yeah iam pretty sure it will include Shingo and Doi, not sure about anyone else.

To tell you the truth i don't really like the idea, ROH is to faction happy at the moment (Resilience, No Remorse Corps, Sweet N Sour Inc etc.) also taking into account "Project 161" which is pretty certain its going to be a faction although it might end up being a tag team.

I think they should have just sided Evans with the Reselience, as NRC seem to be on a different level at the moment and The Resilience could of used the boost; i think a 3 way faction war will just get messy and is not really needed, although i could be wrong.

I also don't expect Evans faction to be here long, hell i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even get off the ground. I think he will end up in the WWE, because correct me if iam wrong i don't even think he isn't under any contract.

Montana

Ya Ya Yeaaaaa. It looks like Julius Smokes and Ruckus has been added to Jack Evans crew. Im not too familar with Ruckus, but i've heard a few people saying he should be in ROH. Im assuming he's a bit more on the hardcore side, since hes from czw. Thoughts?

Soulpower

So far so good. With Smokes at the helm we know that at least we'll get some entertainment out of it. And I have a feeling that the other member of Jack's crew will be.... Eddie Kingston.

Edit:Supposedly, Evans crew is called The Vulture Squad... yeah.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Defiantly good to see Julius Smokes back in ROH, from what i've heard alot of people agree with Soulpower when saying the next member of the faction will be Eddie Kingston; Iam not all that familiar with Kingston as i don't watch alot of CZW, but from what i've heard there are some big wraps on him.

Rell

Reaction score
Wait Ruckus is now ROH? Thats huge. Eddie Kingston joining the group would make sense as he and Ruckus used to team as "The Blackout" along with Sabian and a few others.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm really hoping this Eddie Kingston stuff pans out I"d love to see him in ROH. I'll admit I havn't seen much of his CZW stuff (don't watch czw too often), but I always love seeing him in Chikara.

Rell

Reaction score
Human Tornado...Yes
Ricky Reyes...No

I've always thought of Reyes as the weak link of the Havana Pitbulls, I think he's just a bad wrestler. Tornado on the other hand is fun to watch, match him up with Jack Evans and you have what could be the funniest pairing in ROH history.

flo23

Reaction score
Ya Ya Yeaaaaa. It looks like Julius Smokes and Ruckus has been added to Jack Evans crew. Im not too familar with Ruckus, but i've heard a few people saying he should be in ROH. Im assuming he's a bit more on the hardcore side, since hes from czw. Thoughts?

Ruckus is not hardcore.

i would prefer ROH to bring in Joker instead of kingston, Joker hits as hard as kingston and is by far a better wrestler then kingston and could go toe to toe with many ROH wrestlers. the 3rd member will most likely be a strong style wrestler on the count of each aries and strong teams have one (NRC= all are Hard hitting, Resilience= Stevens)

Montana

Im almost fully sure its Human Tornado now. The whole vulture squad thing means "high flying" I believe. Thus, Tornado would fit in perfect. Not to mention on his website/or myspace said something about ROH would be his #1 place to work. AND he's now workin the midwest too. I think Human Tornado is a lock, with a outside shot of kingston.

Rell

Reaction score
Why does everyone like Eddie Kingston, you guys know he legitimately bad mouthed ROH in the past right? I doubt it will be him, as for Tornado, he's a "badass" now so the chances of him joining the Vulture Squad has risen.