Jachson's Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
Alright, just decided to start my own request thread. Signatures/banners only please. Here is the template that I want you to use when requesting:

Theme (who?):
Size*:
Main Text*:
Sub Text*:
Colour(s)*:
PSD/Pictures*:
Other Comments*:

* - Not recommended

Please give me upto 1 week to make your request. May I please add that there is also a limit of only 2 requests (1 per person) at a time.

Thank you and I hope I don't let you down.

CMS

Reaction score
I want to see your work (and since most of the fields in the template are not recomended). I want a CM Punk sig, do anything with it, altough make sure the PSD you use has him with his full beard.

Jachson

Reaction score
I want to see your work (and since most of the fields in the template are not recomended). I want a CM Punk sig, do anything with it, altough make sure the PSD you use has him with his full beard.

Testing me? Lol. Anyways, here it is;

Banner:
cmpunk.jpg

maty619

Reaction score
Please could I have a Dolph Ziggler signature saying 'bed time' the rest is up to you but can you make sure you have a back or foreground pic of him doing the sleeper :). I might as well take advantage of the two at a time rule and ask for a Sheamus sig, saying 'The Celtic Warrior', if you can think of anything better to put on then do so, The Celtic Warrior is quite uncreatice but I can't think of anything better, the rest is up to you :).

Thanks in advance, rep will be added.

Jachson

Reaction score
Please could I have a Dolph Ziggler signature saying 'bed time' the rest is up to you but can you make sure you have a back or foreground pic of him doing the sleeper :).

dolphavatar.jpg

Banner:
dolphzigglery.jpg

PS: Went for that font because it was kind of a relaxing font for the "sleepy" effect, if you don't like it, let me know. Same with the rest of the signature, if there's something you don't like, inbox me for sure. :)

I will make your Sheamus on a little later on. Gotta do some homework and stuff.

maty619

Reaction score
Thanks, you're a legend, I am about to sound really GFX crippled here but how to I put it as my sig, I try to put it on but it just says file type too big :S.

Jachson

Reaction score
Thanks, you're a legend, I am about to sound really GFX crippled here but how to I put it as my sig, I try to put it on but it just says file type too big :S.

Go copy and paste the link under the banner that I provided and click the box to edit your signature. Click on the little square with the mountain picutre and a popup should come up. Paste the link in there and hit ok, after that it's done. Any more questions, just PM me.

Klide

Reaction score
Btw can you make me a wallpapers for my phone

Size:
width=240
height=400

Theme: Kelly Kelly
Size: stated above
Colors: Up to you but nothing dark
Comments: If you could have one large Center pic in the middle and small other ones surrounding it Similar to the sigs your requested above, that would be nice.
You could use either one of these pics to be in the middle.
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=25735
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=13112
Text: Klide's Phone.
And somewhere could you put the wwe logo if not that's fine. Will rep.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Do you just do wrestling banners & themes or can you do a banner of me? I'll give you credit on all my sites & prop/rep u.
Theme (who?): Me
Size*: Doesn't matter,I just want the best quality possible.
Main Text*: Drama
Sub Text*: Internet Celebrity
Colour(s)*: Black,Red,Dark Grey [make it match]
PSD/Pictures*: http://i39.tinypic.com/21o0glu.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2nhdx7t.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/10z3jg0.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/4l271x.jpg [dont have to use all the pictures]
Other Comments*: Smooth my face in all the pictures,make the pictures as professional & good looking as possible,make my shine [right ear in all the pix

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Theme (who?): Evan Bourne
Size*: Don't matter
Main Text*: Evan Bourne
Sub Text*: Bourne to be a Jobber
Colour(s)*:Red and Black or whatever looks good.
PSD/Pictures*: I do want background pics of him doing the shooting star press but also a pic of him on the ground in the background.
Other Comments*: Make it hot :wink_5:

I also want a matching avatar.

Klide

Reaction score
Theme (who?): Evan Bourne
Size*: Don't matter
Main Text*: Evan Bourne
Sub Text*: Bourne to be a Jobber
Colour(s)*:Red and Black or whatever looks good.
PSD/Pictures*: I do want background pics of him doing the shooting star press but also a pic of him on the ground in the background.
Other Comments*: Make it hot :wink_5:

I also want a matching avatar.

:D

Jachson

Reaction score

Jachson

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, the rule is 2 at a time and I have 3 right now, so if you request something, it goes in order and I have to finish them in order. Klide, PSD Dreams is down at the moment so when its back up I'll finish yours ASAP.