IWF's Best Wrestler Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Thought I had this concept down, but aparently not. Do we 2nd anyone who has already been mentioned and give someone new? Or just 2nd the previous guy mentioned and if if they aren't worthy, name someone new?

You don't have to second anyone if you don't feel that they're worthy and you don't have to nominate anyone. Like you certainly shouldn't second Kevin Nash, but you could second Taker. Or nominate anyone you feel is one of the greatest of all time.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Seconding Flair- if Angle, Jericho or anyone not named HBK go further, I shall cry
Seconding Savage

Nominating HB fucking K
Nominating Kenta Kobashi
Nominating Mitsaharu Misawa
Nominating Dynamite Kid
Nominating Ricky Steamboat

I'll second all 5 as well Enzo. And with that, I'll nominate 5 of my own

Nominating: Harley Race
Nominating: Nick Bockwinkel
Nominating: Verne Gagne
Nominating: The Road Warriors
Nominating: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll second The Road Warriors, Mr. Perfect and Harley Race. Nick Bockwinkel & Verne Gagne are two guys who solely got their fame through putting themselves over in their own promotions. Or at least, I know Verne is guilty of doing so. While Bockwinkel was overrated even for old school standards, I never got his appeal.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm also going to say fuck the haters and nominate Chris Benoit. Whether you want to keep him down for his actions in his final days or not, you cannot deny that he was one of the best of his day, if not one of the best of all time. Ignore your petty sensitivities about actions outside the ring and nominate a guy who proved himself inside the ring.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
mm second undertaker because he was definitely good but if he continues fighting while looking like he does now, hes probably gonna kill his legacy a bit..

Why not, just for some diversity.

I'll second all 5 as well Enzo. And with that, I'll nominate 5 of my own
Nominating: The Road Warriors

Kinda just looking for singles right meow. If you wanna do a tag team one that would be cool.

Nominating: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig

Second

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wouldn't normally do this because I'm not much of a fan but I'll throw it out there anyway since no one else has yet and see what happens.

Hulk Hogan

...god...

Reaction score
Nominate Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock.