• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
Ok fellas, same concept as the Single's wrestlers, but only with Tag Teams. Follow the same line. Teams must be nominated and seconded twice to enter the tournament. Top 16 teams qualify.

I'll nominate:

The Road Warriors
Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard

Reaction score
I'll second both.

Steiner Bros
Rock and Roll Express
Midnight Express
Duddleyz
Edge and Christian
Hardy Boyz
Rockers
The Brittish Bulldogs
The Hart Foundation
Demolition
Harlem Heat
and the motherfuckin Freebirds

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'll second both.

Steiner Bros
Rock and Roll Express
Midnight Express
Duddleyz
Edge and Christian
Hardy Boyz

Rockers
The Brittish Bulldogs
The Hart Foundation
Demolition
Harlem Heat

I'll second the BOLD ones.

I'll also nominate..

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
Miz and Morrison
The APA
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
Beer Money Inc
Motor City Machine Guns
LAX

maty619

Reaction score
I'll second both.

Steiner Bros
Rock and Roll Express
Midnight Express
Duddleyz

Edge and Christian
Hardy Boyz
Rockers
The Brittish Bulldogs
The Hart Foundation
Demolition
Harlem Heat

I'll second the BOLD ones.

I'll also nominate..

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
Miz and Morrison
The APA
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
Beer Money Inc
Motor City Machine Guns
LAX

I, too have bolded the ones I wish to second, I will also nominate the Brothers of Destruction and LoD.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'll 2nd the Brother's Of Destruction.

Btw, I put Miz and Morrison on the list because they carried WWE's tag team by them selves for at least a year in a half.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
ill second:
d. all of the above

and nominate:
1. Minnesota Wrecking Crew
2. Heenan Family
3. Corporation
4. Corporate Ministry
5. Ministry of Darkness
6. Nation of Domination
7. Power Trip
8. Varsity Club
9. Millionaire's Club
10. nWo
11. Four Horsemen
12. Money Inc.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm not the thread starter but Factions shouldn't be included. There should be a separate thread for them. Choosing tag teams inside factions like The New Age Outlaws should be alright, but not the entire group. Just those who were an actual team.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Trying to avoid repeating I would like to nominate Owen Hart and the British Bulldog. They may not have been a "true" tag team at the get-go but they became one of the most dominant tag teams of that era and much like Miz and Morrison they went from a random pairing to seeming like a true team, that had been teaming together for years.

Most of the other good ones have already been mentioned... Just trying to contribute.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Since Factions/Stables arent included i guess ill make a thread about them. The Hart Foundation, The Fabulous Freebirds, and Demolition all had three or more members btw. (I.E. Harts = Danny Davis, Bret and Owen, Jim Neidhart, Brian Pillman, and even The British Bulldog were included on different incarnations.)

Reaction score
There should be some criteria here, like tag teams that were actual tag teams and not super tag teams like Brothers of Destruction, AJ and Christopher Daniels and the so forth. Maybe the teams should have had to have some longevity too. There's got to be some kind of criteria is all I'm asking.

APA...yuck. No, not only no, but HELL no. They were totally ALL gimmick. I loved the gimmick but as a team, NO. I'd rather the MCMGs win this fucking thing and they don't even belong in any discussion regarding great tag teams.

Airfixx

Reaction score
ill second:
d. all of the above

and nominate:
1. Minnesota Wrecking Crew
2. Heenan Family
3. Corporation
4. Corporate Ministry
5. Ministry of Darkness
6. Nation of Domination
7. Power Trip
8. Varsity Club
9. Millionaire's Club
10. nWo
11. Four Horsemen
12. Money Inc.

Your desire to be seen to be thinking outside the box has just left you lokoing like you don't even know what a tag team is.

FAIL.

Since Factions/Stables arent included i guess ill make a thread about them. The Hart Foundation, The Fabulous Freebirds, and Demolition all had three or more members btw. (I.E. Harts = Danny Davis, Bret and Owen, Jim Neidhart, Brian Pillman, and even The British Bulldog were included on different incarnations.)

Danny Davis was never a member of the Hart Foundation. First time round it was never even insinuated that HF was anyone but Bret & Jim. Attitude-era Hart Foundation WASN'T a tag team and by the time Bret brought them all back together even Owen & Bulldog had ceased being part of the tag division.

Demolition... Never heard of 'The Freebird Rule'?

Freebirds... Nuff said.

A few pics from me:

Arn & Tulley/Brain Busters
L.O.D.
British Bulldogs
Hart Foundation (Bret & Jim)
Demolition
Dudley Boyz

Love me some Beer Money too, but don't quite see them as best ever material yet.

Reaction score
Your desire to be seen to be thinking outside the box has just left you lokoing like you don't even know what a tag team is.

FAIL.

Danny Davis was never a member of the Hart Foundation. First time round it was never even insinuated that HF was anyone but Bret & Jim. Attitude-era Hart Foundation WASN'T a tag team and by the time Bret brought them all back together even Owen & Bulldog had ceased being part of the tag division.

Demolition... Never heard of 'The Freebird Rule'?

Freebirds... Nuff said.
He doesn't know because not only does he really not know, but he also can't comprehend very well either. Wikipedia is such a bad thing for the already tainted IWC, because if there is anything worse than smarsk (us), it's a wannabe smark like allen. Be a good boy allen and stay in the sandbox or stick to what you know.

And FYI, Bulldog and Owen were tag champs while in the Hart Foundation.
A few pics from me:

Arn & Tulley/Brain Busters
L.O.D.
British Bulldogs
Hart Foundation (Bret & Jim)
Demolition
Dudley Boyz

Love me some Beer Money too, but don't quite see them as best ever material yet.

The bolded have been nominated and through you are seconded. I'll second The Brainbusters and of course I'll second the Roadwarriors.

R.e TNA tag teams: Absolutely NO TNA tag teams belong in this discussion. And it's not because of any animosity towards TNA, but Beer Money, the Guns and LAX have NEVER drawn a fucking dime in this business. Nothing against their abilities, but draw is a big issue in all of these tourneys and since TNA has never drawn a dollar with pencil and paper, these teams don't belong. And then neither of them has really had many great feuds. The Guns only great feud has been with Beer Money and that's it. They don't belong. Beer Money has had two great feuds, one against the Guns and one against LAX that wasn't that great. And LAX is in the same boat. Plus neither team has had any real longevity. They've basically had two to three year runs, with the Guns being around the longest and accomplishing the least. If there was a TNA tag team to make it in this tourney that could actually be argued for and have a comparable resume to the other 50 more deserving teams it could only be America's Most Wanted. But compared to teams like The Midnights, Steiners, E and C, Road Warriors, and Hart Foundation, these guys aren't even fit to wipe those team's asses.