IWFs best/favorite wrestler of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
11) Randy Orton vs (50) Scott Hall - I am saying Orton because he is entertaining. I liked Scott Hall in nWo. But that was about all he did. I never really saw him as Razor Ramon.

(39) Jake the Snake Roberts vs (41) Mick Foley I love the different personas of Mick. He was good in the ring. And I have only seen like one old PPV with Jake in it. So I am biased here as well.

(21) Eddie Guerrero vs (16) Bobby Lashley - Do I even have to explain here?

(23) Kane vs (40) Owen Hart - I am saying Kane here, because when I watched wrestling when he debuted, I would jump out of my seat everytime his music hit. And I didnt really like Owen in the nation. But I definately say Owen was great at what he did. He has been missed. But I personally am going with Kane

(4) Jeff Hardy vs (14) DDP - Jeff Hardy is nothing more than a spot monkey. I like Matt Hardy and them as a tag team. But Jeff hardy as a singles wrestler. I just dont like him. Which is why I have to give the nod to DDP. Just entertaining, was another guy I would watch wCw for. SELF HIGH FIVE

AND IM SPENT