• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF's Best Factions/Stables of All Time

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Its pretty simple, just like the superstar and faction ones. Nominate or second any team you want to, a team must be seconded twice to make the final cut. Ill accept up to 50 teams (i know thats alot but w.e)

Nominating:
Heenan Family
Millionaire's Club
nWo
Hart Foundation
Dudley Boyz (Spike, D-Von and Bubba Ray)
The Four Horsemen
Nation of Domination
Team Xtreme (Hardys and Lita)
MNM (Including Melina)
The McMahons (Family members and the stars they've backed up, I.E. Triple H, Batista, Spirit Squad, McIntyre, Vickie, Big Show)
Main Event Mafia
TNA Frontline
World Elite
British Invasion (Terry, Williams and Magnus)
Christians Coalition
Planet Jarrett
The Nexus
Raven's Nest/Serotonin/Dead Pool/The Flock/The Gathering

Factions/Stables that have made it so far:

The Four Horsemen
nWo

Nominated:
Team Canada (TNA)
Ministry of Darkness
Raven's Nest
Nexus
Planet Jarrett
Christians Coalition
British Invasion
World Elite
TNA Frontline
Main Event Mafia
McMahons
MNM
Nation of Domination
Dudley Boyz
Hart Foundation
Millionaires Club
Heenan Family
Corporation
Corporate Ministry

Seconded Once:
Fabulous Freebirds
Team Xtreme
Ministry of Darkness

Reaction score
I'm saving you time. It's just one of those "that's the way it is" things in wrestling. Maybe you should retitle this tourney, IWF's Second Greatest Faction. If you haven't seen prime Horsemen then you shouldn't be running tournaments if your viewing history is so narrow.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah, no need for a big list, it's a toss up NWO and the Four Horseman. Do you the original, or the updated verision. I'll give the nod to the NWO. They really revolutionized wrestling.

Reaction score
^^^^How can a group revolutionize wrestling by ripping off schtick from the Horsemen? Gangland style beatings? Horsemen first. Holding all the gold in the promotion? Horsemen first. Heel faction getting face heat? Horsemen first. Who had a longer run? The Horsemen. Did the Horsemen every tear a company down as fast as it built it up? NO. The Horsemen were in such high demand, even in the bastardized form that their merchandise was still some of the company's top selling stuff, no matter how much Bischoff and Co tried to bury them behind the scenes. Bisch even admitted that he kept them around because they were doing bucketloads of profit off of Horsemen shit in WCW's back yard of Gerogia-the Carolinas-Maryland-Virgina and so on. Sorry, but the nWo didn't revolutionize anything, they set off the ratings war, but the Horsemen are not only the most important faction in wrestling history, they're the most influential, revolutionary, successful and often imitated faction in wrestling history. And it's not debatable, these are just the facts, thus why I call it one of those "that's just the way it is" things." You can have your preference, but the Greatest Faction in Wrestling History is the Horsemen.