IWF....The Great Debate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok i randomly had to eliminate 2 and the two who wont be competing are MurderCity and Edge + Bret Hart..sorry guys...Official rules and brakets are coming

This Guy

I like how you automatically added people who haven't even viewed this thread and have no idea this is even happening. I'm glad you forgot about me though even though I think I've proven I can hold my own in a debate, but thats okay cause I want nothing to do with this. See knowing my luck the topic of debate will be something like ROH which I know very little about. I can't debate what I don't know...this doesn't make me a lesser debater. I don't believe this idea of yours will prove anything.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok you know what....Monkey montana and Kaedon are out.....Next 3 to sign up are in