IWF Tag Title Match Anderson Evolution Vs Red Shield Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

Anderson Evolution ~ Creating a Dynasty

Petey Payne and Hutt Anderson are standing in what seems to be a locker room. Behind them are two lockers, both hanging up black leather jackets with a pair of sunglasses above what seems to be Payne’s locker. Hutt is at his locker, wrapping tape around his wrists as he is preparing himself for The Anderson Evolution’s Tag Title Defense against The Red Shield Mafia. Anderson also has his shirt off, and is wearing blue jeans. Petey Payne is seen staring into the camera with an intense look. Petey is wearing a big bruise on his cheek from his past match with Bub Shiest. Petey is also wearing an Anderson Evolution t-shirt and blue jeans. Petey shakes his head in disgust before finally talking into the camera.

Petey Payne:
It amazes me that our General Manager still has a job. You know a fun fact, a hour before the last Monday Night Mayhem show started, neither Anderson, nor I were booked to compete. We were told that by our actions in the previous weeks, working our asses off to become top names in all of wrestling, that we had the night off. Anderson and I partied until 8 hours before the show started, all night. We came in the building, barely able to stay awake, to watch our good friends compete. A hour before the show started, Montana came barging in our locker room and told us the nobody who was going to face Bub Shiest tonight, bailed. When I reminded him that we can’t do anything he decided to put me in a match against Shiest. I came out in that arena, half drunk, half awake, but I had to fight a new, powerful, and hungry superstar in Bub Shiest, and he took advantage of my situation. I give him credit for it. Take every opportunity you can, but trust me… Next time will be a different story.

Petey Payne takes a deep sigh as Anderson is seen putting his Anderson Evolution t-shirt on. Petey looks at the ceiling before looking back at the camera and speaking.

Petey Payne:
You know, we at one point had it with Montana. We were about to leave after that match, taking the tag titles with us, but when we were about to leave that building, something hit us. My friend here, the most talented athlete in the whole IWF will explain what, right now.

Petey extends his hand out as he signals to Anderson, who looks up at the camera and walks towards it. He gets right next to Petey and speaks into the camera.

Hutt Anderson:
A couple of months ago, Petey and I were placed in tough situations against the odds. We were on a bad losing streak and it seems that our great hype would die down with the rest of those “Big†newcomers, who only stayed for a couple of weeks. Now I know this is a cliché, but I feel it fits with us. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, and we took on that bad streak and in the end, we came out holding these tag team titles.

Anderson turns and walks to his locker. He opens his bag and reaches in it. As he retreats his arm out of the bag, he brings one of the IWF Tag Team Championship Belts. Anderson holds it in place as the camera zooms in it. The camera zooms out and Anderson walks back next to Petey to talk.

Hutt Anderson:
Now after Montana made Petey wrestle, half drunk, he told us that we are going to defend our titles next week. We didn’t know who. As we walked out of that building, Carl Long, our good time friend and the IWF’s backstage interviewer, informed us that our match is against none other than the Red Shield Mafia.

Anderson begins to laugh a little before stopping to talk again.

Hutt Anderson:
Now I mentioned how many things changed after Inception, and I’m right. The Red Shield Mafia, who claimed to be victorious, didn’t make it. So they try to take their anger out on someone, who doesn’t take any bullshit. They began to talk about how they’re celebrities and how they can beat a Anderson Silva knockoff in a Mixed Martial Arts fight. Seriously, you guys are not proving anything to anyone. All you are doing, is showing the world that you are in desperate need of attention. Despite the fact that you guys are nothing, but useless tools who never get any attention, I am here to tell you that you do have the attention of one tag team. That team is us, The IWF Tag Team Champions!

Anderson looks into the camera with a determined look as he sighs as he looks around his locker room. Finally Anderson ends up leaving the locker room as the camera solely zooms in on Petey Payne. Payne shakes his head as he continues to talk.

Petey Payne:
The respect of that locker room, seems to be as messed up as our corrupt General Manager. Nic Stone, our IWF World Champion, the face of this company, made rude remarks towards us after my loss to Shiest. No one ever wanted us to succeed and now that we have succeeded, they don’t want us to last. You see these tag titles?

Payne walks over to his bag and pulls out his IWF Tag Team Title as the camera zooms in on it. The camera zooms out as Payne is still staring at his title. Payne turns his head to the camera and walks over to it. He gets back to his old position and continues to talk.

Petey Payne:
These titles, these right here, are the reason that us Tag Teams claw and fight our way in every match. To be recognized as the true top tag team in the business, and if you are the IWF Tag Team Champion, you are the best team in the world. Our journey to greatness started with a loss to the Red Shield Mafia, then just two weeks before Inception, we defeated them. At Inception, we didn’t get that chance to get our hands on the Red Shield Mafia. You guys make me sick to my stomach every time I see you. You try your best to use dirty tactics against us, by attacking our old friends, The Navaks, to kissing the ass of Montana to give you tag title shots. I see this as a blessing in disguise. We didn’t get to face you guys when these titles are on the line. Now I relish it. You will bring your best against us, and you will do nothing but fall to the Revolution that is The Anderson Evolution.

Petey gets a determined look on his face as he looks into the camera and speaks with an angry tone.

Petey Payne:
It is the rubber match between The Red Shield Mafia and The Anderson Evolution. You want this shit forever? Well we will hold this gold forever. So I’m sorry to say, but you will fall to us and we will automatically rid the IWF of the Red Shield Mafia poison!

Petey turns and leaves his locker room to as the scene fades.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsKOIokfBrw[/YT]

*The Scene Opens Live As The Setting Is Bleak And Hollow, Followed With Background Music Of Drake's - Over While We See The RSM Standing On A Roof Of An Abandoned Warehouse! Mannie Is Wearing His Ring Gear And Holding His Signature Singapore Cane, But He Also Seems Too Be Troubled And He Has Grown Quite A Stubble And Is Also Holding A Black Slack, While Also Nero Is Doing Chin Ups On A Pipe Line, He Seems Too Be In Peek-Psychical Condition! J.R. Kingston Is Standing With A Puerto Rican Bandanna On His Face, And Damien Walker Is Seen Hyping Them By Shouting!*

(DW Tells All 3 RSM Members Too Line Up, And Takes Mannie's Singapore Cane Out His Hand, He Pauses And Glances At It Before Telling All Of Them Too Kneel On 1 Knee)

DW: (Starts Shouting) LISTEN DAMN IT! LINE UP! (Calms Voice Down And Wipes Mouth) I'm Going Too Be Frank, (Opens Palm And Starts Naming With Fingers) The IWF Universe, The Smark Marks, The Bloggers, Hell, The Whole Wrestling World, Thinks We're Nothing But Big Over Hyped Jobbers! Well I Got News For Them, (Starts Unbuttons Shirts And Blows His Whistle Really Quick, And Then Smirks) This Is The House That The RSM Built, This The Same Place, Nero! (Points Too Nero) The Same Place That You Nearly Started A Riot, By Destroying A Fan In The Crowd! And Mannie (Looks At Him) God Damn It, You One Of The Best In The World, Week In And Week Out, You Continue Too Put Critics In Their Place! (Mannie Nods His Head In Approval) But J.R. (Stares At J.R. As If He An Special Gift From God) This One Right Here..........(Places Hands On His Sides) Let's Clap It Up (Group Claps) For J.R. I Mean You Are Truly A Street Legend, I Knew You We're The Man For Too Take The RSM When I Saw Ya Fight Against Kimbo Slice In A Backyard, You Took Everything He And You Hurted Him Harder And You Nearly Won!, But He Caught You With A Left Hook, But Look I Don't Mean Too Kiss Your Ass (Places Hand On J.R.'s Shoulders) I'm Here Too Help Improve You Game And Take The Red Shield Mafia Too Another Level! But I'm Just Going Too Say This Right Now!, YOU KNOW I'M SICK AND TIRED OF LETTING THE IWF THINK THEY CAN DICTATE, OF WHEN THEY ARE CAN GIVE US A TAG TITLE SHOT, THAT'S WHY GUYS I PERSONALLY GOT US A SHOT THIS MONDAY, AND KINGSTON YOU A GOING TOO BE RINGSIDE, YOU SEE I TOLD THEM BASTARDS, THEY WILL GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WE WILL HAVE THE SHOT BECAUSE WE ARE THE TAG DIVISION IN AND OUT OF IWF, AND WITHOUT US THE ANDERSON EVOLUTION ARE PAPER CHAMPS!

(DW Nearly Has A Stoke And He Clutches The Cane Harder Smashing It Against A Rail On The Edge Of The Building, Kingston Grabs The Cane Out Of DW's Hand, And Throws It Back Too Mannie, Kingston Takes Control And Stands In Front Of The Camera As The Rest Of The RSM Goes Too Their Feet Also)

(Kingston Pulls Down His Bandanna Ever So Slightly And Smirks As Stokes His Chin And Ponders, He Then Begins Too Speak In His New Yorker; Puerto Rican Accent)

Kingston: Yo DW Calm Down I Got Ya! Let Me Say 1st Damien, Thank You I Appreciate You Bringing Me Into This Family, I Know There Is Tons Of Hype And Momentum Behind Me And My Debut! I Knew 6 Months Ago, When I Was Fired By Dana White, And The Rest Of The UFC! I Was Screwed, I Mean I've Fighting Been My Whole, The Only Thing I Know Is SWING (Points Too Fist) And FUCK A MOTHERFUCKER UP (Laughs Cold-Hardly) I'm Not A Mat Technician Or A High Flyer, Hell When I Was In MMA, I Was Not That Good At A Ground Game But I Will Knock Out A Bastard!

(Re-Aligns His Face And Wipes His It, Starts Too Ask For A Close-Up On His Eyes, They Seem Too Be Black As The Darkest Night And Seem Too Show That Ice Runs In His Veins)

I'm Wasn't Suppose Too Live, I Was Born Pre Mature, And I Was...Not Breathing, My Whole Life, I've Been A Survivor......(Starts Too Feel The Moment And Repeats Again) My Whole I Been A SURVIVIOR......And People And Spectators Want Too Know, Why I Choose Pro Wrestling, (Laughs Hard And Refocus) Pro Wrestling Choose Me! And I Love It, Like I Love Too Fight! So Coming Monday I Guarantee The New Champs Will Be The RSM, You Fucking Bastards (Cuts Throat With His Hand)

(Nero Steps Up And Stands Proudly Holding His Chin High, And Brushing His Shoulders As If The Wind Is Not Even Good Enough Too Touch Him)

Nero: You Know I Am So Happy That I Was Not In An Arena, Or Doing This In Front Of All You In-Bread Pieces Of Seamen (Looks Disgusted By The Thought), You Nothing But A Waste Of Time And Life, A Man Like Myself Has The World At His Feet, But I'm Already Rich And Famous! I'm 5 Times The Bigger Than Most Of The Wrestling Talent In IWF! I Fly In Private Jets, As So Does My Good Brothers, And I'm Part Of The Most Elite Group Assembled In Wrestling And World Today! The Red Shield Mafia! So The Question How Do I Feel Walking Into MNM? (Ponders) I Feel So Damn Confident! That Any Lady That Wants Too Meet Me Before Or After The Match Will Be Satisfied And I Will Still Have More Than Enough Energy Too Whoop The AE's Asses, I Don't Cut Too Many Words For That Fact I'm Too Good Too Address Any Of You Common Folk And I Let My Ring Work Speak For It's Self!

(Nero Steps Back And Mannie Make His Way Too The Front, With The Black Slack In His Hand)

Mannie: (Mannie Asks For A Steel Barrow) DW Pass Me That Barrow! (Shrugs Shoulders And Places It In front Of Feet) Imma Tell You A Story! You See Before I Was The Antagonist, And Before I Was IWF's Resident Bad ass, (Let's Out A Big Yell)
And Before I Was Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.420! I Was In A Promotion Called "Pro Wrestling Crown" AKA PW:C You See This Wasn't A Wrestling Promotion, The Only People Who Wrestle We're The Main Eventer's, I Can Name Em All! Bones, Logan Matthews, Ray Morrison, And More! This "Promotion" So Called....Signed Me Fresh After My All-Japan Tour! I Was Headlining Matches With My Mentor The Great Kenta Kobashi, The Late Great Misawa, And Even Jushin Liger! So During The Tour I Got A Call From The Head Booker/Owner EMO! This Son Of A Bitch Butters Me The World, Promising Me A World Title Shot And A Serious Push, And Also A Chance Too Show My Talent! Bu You Know What I Got Instead.......(Mannie Points Too The Camera) I Arrive And Got Placed In A Gimmick, Ya That's Right Me! One Of The Best In The World Got Placed In A Fucking Gimmick And Not Any Gimmick! I Got Placed In A Special Ed/Side Show Gimmick, I Was Told Too Work It Out And It Get Me "Over" With The Kids! Fuck That I Am A Wrestler And Not A Damn Sport Entertainer! It Was One The Most Fucking Regrettable Decisions I Ever Made Doing, By Working For Him, And On Top Of That I Didn't Get Any No Title Shots! (Strikes Fist With His Elbow) I Got "This"

(Mannie Reaches Into Slack And Pulls A Belt From PW:C Past, As The Camera Closes Up On It)
PWCLifeRape.jpg

(Mannie Looks Down At The Belt And Glances Back At The Screen And He Drops It In The Barrow, Then He Pulls Out His Lighter With Lighting Field And Pours Onto The Belt And Barrow, He Stands Backs Lights The Lighter And Throws Into The
Can As Its Burns)

Mannie: You See Anderson Evolution, I Respect You, But You Will Not Win, This Monday, I Have Too Take Your Bodies And Pile Them Into A Dumpster And Light It On Fire And Wtahc You Burn I Will! The RSM Is Walking Out As Champs And Just Like This Belt And My PW:C Career/Gimmick, This Match Will Equal Your Death! So Your Say Want This Gold Forever! How Cute! (Mocks Them)

(Mannie Smirks As The RSM Joins Together In A Huddle Around The Fire)

Mannie: Sorry Too Let You Know! The RSM ERA Will Be Ushered In On Monday Night Mayhem And You Too Will Never Ever Be The Same Again! As Always It's Not Science And It Aint Hard Too Tell! That The Red Shield MAFIA.............

RSM: WE WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER

*Scene Fades As The RSM Climbs Of The Roof Down The Ladder*

-TJ-

[YT]Sexono470c0[/YT]

Just hours before the Monday Night Mayhem show, where the IWF Tag Team Champions, The Anderson Evolution, will defend their titles against their bitter rivals, and what many call the dark horse of the IWF’s Tag Team Division, The Red Shield Mafia. The camera shows a door in the building where Monday Night Mayhem will be taking place in as the door opens, opening to the outside, in walks Petey Payne, one half of the Anderson Evolution. Petey is wearing a nice gray suit, tie and all, while also wearing a nice shade of sunglasses. Petey is dragging a somewhat large, black luggage bag behind him as he walks out of the camera’s view. Behind Petey enters Hutt Anderson, the other half of the Anderson Evolution, as he is wearing a nice black tuxedo, without a shade of sunglasses. He is also dragging a luggage bag behind him as he walks off the camera’s view. The camera turns to both men and follows behind them as they walk down the hallway. They get to their locker room door, but is stopped by Carl Long. Long waits for both men to stand side by side, before pointing out the camera to them and as Payne and Anderson look at the camera, Carl Long speaks in his microphone.

Carl Long:
Pardon for the interruption, but I feel that these IWF fans along with me, want to know your thoughts pertaining to what your opponents tonight for your tag team titles, the Red Shield Mafia, said during an interview this past week. As you know they said some pretty harsh things about you...

Carl Long stops himself as Petey Payne glances at him, Payne reaches for his sunglasses and takes them off slowly as he is still looking at Carl Long. Petey takes his glasses ans puts them in his front suit pocket as he continues to look at Carl Long, showing no emotion. Petey lifts out his hand, obviously extended it for the microphone. Long looks down at the extended hand of Payne and places the microphone on it. Petey lifts up the microphone to his mouth and begins to talk.

Petey Payne:
Let me teach these great...

Payne stops as he glances down at his microphone. Payne smirks as he tosses his microphone behind his back. Long looks out of the camera’s view point, obviously looking at the microphone in great discomfort. Payne chuckles as he turns his head to the camera and talks.

Petey Payne:
Let me teach these great fans some Anderson Evolution history. November 13, 2009 lives threw you fans as the day the IWF was reborn. In that show there was a 10 man battle royal to help people prove their spots already in the beginning. In that match, Nero, a member of the Red Shield Mafia, referred to us as pussies of a tag team. January 31, 2010, this pussy of a tag team won the IWF TAG TEAM TITLES! Threw a string of bad luck and discomfort, the Anderson Evolution proved to all of you fans why we are who we say we are. Why we are the next best tag team in this great industry called wrestling.

Petey takes a deep sigh as he looks down at the floor. Petey raises his head up to face the camera as he speaks again.

Petey Payne:
Now lets look at the Red Shield Mafia, came into this company as nobodies from the street. Little boys that live and feed in the gutter and does not try to attempt to change their lives for the better. Street Gang wannabees that want to make a name for themselves in general wrestling’s expense. It makes me sick to my stomach...

Petey looks into the camera with a frustrated look as Carl Long tries to calm him down. Long then tells both Anderson and Petey.

Carl Long:
I know I shouldn’t say this, but you two have yet to answer my question.

Anderson walks up and Petey walks aside to give Anderson his time to talk. Anderson looks at Carl as Carl again feels a sort of discomfort. Anderson talks to Carl.

Hutt Anderson:
You know, I respect you Carl, you always want your questions answer and you will continue to ask us, until we answer them for you. But I see something wrong in that, why haven’t our questions been answered? Why do the Red Shield Mafia still have a job, when all they are doing is destroying wrestling’s good name?

Carl Long shrugs his shoulders as Anderson shakes his head. Anderson then turns his head to the camera and starts to talk in it.

Hutt Anderson:
Nobody has ever gave a damn about us except for these fans, and I’ll tell you what Red Shield Mafia, that is all we need! We made our impact in the IWF and built our ever growing legacy on tenacity, integrity, skill, and a drive, a determination to be the very best tag team in the world. Well we already completed the first step, win the most prized tag titles in the world, and we stand here as your IWF Tag Team Champions!

Carl Long nods his head in approval as long as Petey as Hutt points his finger to the camera and talks in a slowly, more calm tone.

Hutt Anderson:
What about you? What has the Red Shield Mafia done to create an impact on the IWF? The answer is very simple really, and you all may be blind to it, but I will tell you the truth right here.

Anderson lowers his fingers and begins to calm down as he takes deep in and out breaths. Anderson lets go of the angry look and talks in a calmer tone then what it was at the end of his rant.

Hutt Anderson:
The Red Shield Mafia had create a infamous string of cheating, assaulting, profanity, and non moral standards throughout their reign in the IWF. In fact their reign was so unanswered for many, many weeks that many proclaimed them to be the new IWF’s very first tag team champions. Such a bold prediction, but at the time 90% of that fan base believed that. You guys tried shoving your non moral standards, and petty little cheat tactics, down the throats of these great fans, but they wouldn’t listen! They wanted to believe in a true tag team. A tag team that stood for honor, and we delivered!

Anderson sighs as he side steps out of the camera’s main focus to the focus of Petey Payne. Payne looks into the camera with an angry expression as he talks.

Petey Payne:
We completed step one of the process to become the greatest tag team ever as my partner, here said, we won the IWF Tag Team Championships, the greatest tag team title in the world, at Inception. Now begins the next step, winning our first defense. And I would think nothing more than poetic, that we get to end the Red Shield Mafia’s reign of political bull shitting that has made this company miserable for many greats. Walking around with celebrities and sparring with fake versions of UFC fighters do nothing but help get your style of dishonor, more attention.

Petey runs his fingers threw his hair as he continues to talk.

Petey Payne:
December 14, 2009 that was the day that the Anderson Evolution lost to the Red Shield Mafia. The last Monday Night Mayhem before Inception, we defeated the Red Shield Mafia in a rematch. At Inception, the Red Shield Mafia were eliminated early on and we didn’t get a chance to break that tie. Now is our chance and the stakes could never be higher, IWF Tag Team Titles, we proven that we can play big when it is all on the line, the question is can you Red Shield Mafia?

Payne steps aside for Hutt Anderson who is wearing a smirk on his face. Anderson looks down at the ground before looking back at the camera to talk.

Hutt Anderson:
The fact of the matter is you will enter the arena tonight to large boos from the crowd. You will except them, you will relish them. You will think nothing of them, but when you two are standing in the middle of that ring, and you hear the music of a tag team, in which a no name from an unknown wrestling company declared dead, enter the arena to one of the largest ovations ever. You’ll start to get those butterflies in your stomach and at the end of the match, when you two are beaten within an inch of your life and the Anderson Evolution are walking out the arena still your tag team champions, you will wonder... What was I thinking!?! Boy I wish I weren’t you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.