• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Reject Zone

The Rated R CMStar

And. I. will laugh.at your unnecessary. use of. periods. in your. grammar

I wouldn't consider that fighting, just pointing out the lame: A 23 year old not knowing how to write properly

Reinvented

I know it aint really fighting but I sure did laugh when I read the whole thing.

ILL PUSH YOU IN MUD AND LAUGH....AHAHAHAHAHA MUD.......POUND YOU FACE......AHAHAHA. Classic Girls In the RedZone (think about it).

Rell

I think she wrote it like that to put emphasis on the tone she was saying it in. It definitely makes sense if you think about it.

Its like this -

'cause you think i don't know (PAUSE) 'cause i do (PAUSE) kind of (PAUSE) nevertheless, i will shove you (PAUSE) into the mud (PAUSE) and laugh (END)

See, its simple

Edit - I'm a fuckin Genius :thumbsup:

Great One

You know, I just realized something! Does Mat even know what a question mark is and what it implies? Maybe we should explain that.

KenFan4life

I must have missed something. Someone fill me in.

No Need to Get Greedy CenaMark54...cuz...

:detective: Detective KenFan is On Tha' CASE...

(theme tunes:)
"ta-dum-ta-dum...ta-ta-dun...ta-dun...-cow-dung...he flings it as he slings his slong...who is he?!...He is ...tha' long weiner-one....his name....his name...ta-dun...ta-dun...ta-ta-dun...ta-dun........fighting tightasses , flaming charming people, speaking in peak conditions, his name is...ta-dun...ta-dun..ta-ta-dun....his name is....KenFan...hell-yay!...KENFAN!....ta-dun....Detective-KENFAN!!!!...
(kenfan tips his hat before saying) "I'm on my way!"

anyways....so it seems that a bunch of faggotz were going like back'n'forth "You Have no lifez ka-durrh!?..my weiner!...my names durrh!?"

and like..

its basically

team IWF:
peepshow
greatone
dylanfsd
durkturkey
kaedon

vs

team 5 ni'ggaz:
macon x
y2jasmine
matthardyv1
tarvis
and mr.mat

idk...kind've funny how that whole "clique" of pals broke up and got all hissy-pissy with each other...:eek3:

damn dork'ish nerdz....:pipe1:

PeepShow

MattHardyV1 said:
Dylan i thought you fucking killed yourself....last i saw you you were trying to flirt with Mat and everyother guy online, not to mention making 13012 accounts, making a horrible shit BTB, stealing a BTB, stealing reviews, spazzing, kissing ass, and making your self look like a douche bag in every aspect....please GTFO and crawl back into that hole u were in for those few weeks.

V1's Signature said:
3velf0n2aeevi2egae0.png

29mkrr7.gif

The first 8 pages were still entertaining to read again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
LMAO

I was here when this was going on but so missed this had to be before my whole IWF sucks stage cause I didn't find out about well...you know until the end of March...so idk what the hell I was doing at that time lol....but lmao this was funny to read..

LadyHotrod

Holy shit, awesome!

If you go to 5*, you can still get some material from fags like TSS who whine about this place and that bitch Kronik.