IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dylan i thought you fucking killed yourself....last i saw you you were trying to flirt with Mat and everyother guy online, not to mention making 13012 accounts, making a horrible shit BTB, stealing a BTB, stealing reviews, spazzing, kissing ass, and making your self look like a douche bag in every aspect....please GTFO and crawl back into that hole u were in for those few weeks.

Famou$ 187

Some of the people on there ain't even talking about you. It's just a change of pace to be on there. Plus the SB on here don't show up for me. So if someone can help me get it up on her for me then I'll leave there. Lol.

Great One

Dude....the thing is.....our money went into it..that site...it wasnt a free bullshit forum you know......and we got people taking the credibility right out of it for a few laughs....Im not contradicting shit..im taking this specific circumstance seriously because actual money is involved...its not just a little joke....Im on the computer 1-2 hours a night at the very most now a days compared to peep whos on ,triple that......I was at a wrestling tournement all weekend and didnt worry once about the fucking computer whereas someone like peep would be sitting there all worried about what his "friends" are doing without him online....sure you cans ay ive blown this out of porpotion but honestly...did this thread even have to be made? It just shows what kinda bullshit ignorance people have these days
That's cool and all I'm pretty sure you do have a life. But you are still taking this somewhat seriously and blowing it out of preportion. Like Peep just mentioned, what's this really going to do? The only reason this is somewhat hilarious is because you're all taking it so seriously. In reality, it's probably a cheap plug to your site and will get more members interested in joining (which you were just talking about spamming for anyways). I don't know, it may be just me, but I don't see the big deal.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dylan i thought you fucking killed yourself....last i saw you you were trying to flirt with Mat and everyother guy online, not to mention making 13012 accounts, making a horrible shit BTB, stealing a in every aspect....please GTFO and crawl bac

Your still mad from when I owned you on "the other, other site"? You gave me 100 infractions and had an orgy everytime you got your ass raped in your little football games. No fatty, stay off the crispy cream diet.

Reaction score
You know what. This is fucking ridiculous. G1 your name there is Immortal God. You joined up. V1 has a valid point of being mad. This is some stupid shit. People are talking shit there, which is getting tiresome. And people are talking shit here. And tbh, more shit and mentions are being talked here. Im just tired of it. This is TOK if you couldnt tell. And please. Just drop it all. Its fucking ridiculous. People join more the one forum. People need to vent places. So what. We did put our money into this because its fun. Why did mark and whoever create this site? Probably the same reason. I just dont see why its such a big deal to everyone about what happens on another forum. Ever since TWS people have been talking shit here about people going to another forum full of other IWF people. I havent been on here in months. The first time you saw this name about 2 weeks or so ago was the first time to read some shit. And I got caught up in some bullshit. Now I am here to end it all. V1 is expressing his feelings, I completely understand his feelings. I am just here to say its over. I am trying to keep it off our forums. So take it as you take it. Ban me, put me in the miserable user group. Do whatever you do. Thats my take on it. Just let it be over.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Why the hell did you make the thread then? To give our whole forum a shitty name, to make us all look like were against IWF..when in reality (speaking for myself and a few others) if we were against IWF why would we still be here...if i was against IWF why would i still come here when online? I'm taking it seriously because people used their hard earned money that they WORKED for to buy a site...and people like you guys who have never had to pay for a god damn thing are taking shit as a joke....Its just immature and disrespectful....people say dumbass shit in iwf SB all the time but do we go and copy and paste it for everyone to see and shit....Obviously theres no winning here because i got you and peep lying and covering shit up, meanwhile im telling 100% truth and you guys are just using anything to make me look like an ass....im used to it by now anyway

Great One

You know what. This is fucking ridiculous. G1 your name there is Immortal God. You joined up. V1 has a valid point of being mad. This is some stupid shit. People are talking shit there, which is getting tiresome. And people are talking shit here. And tbh, more shit and mentions are being talked here. Im just tired of it. This is TOK if you couldnt tell. And please. Just drop it all. Its fucking ridiculous. People join more the one forum. People need to vent places. So what. We did put our money into this because its fun. Why did mark and whoever create this site? Probably the same reason. I just dont see why its such a big deal to everyone about what happens on another forum. Ever since TWS people have been talking shit here about people going to another forum full of other IWF people. I havent been on here in months. The first time you saw this name about 2 weeks or so ago was the first time to read some shit. And I got caught up in some bullshit. Now I am here to end it all. V1 is expressing his feelings, I completely understand his feelings. I am just here to say its over. I am trying to keep it off our forums. So take it as you take it. Ban me, put me in the miserable user group. Do whatever you do. Thats my take on it. Just let it be over.
Oh wait, you're TOK?! No way. Big surprise... http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14846

And no, I'm not on that forum. Your sorry ass banned me for no reason. =(

PeepShow

Why the hell did you make the thread then? To give our whole forum a shitty name, to make us all look like were against IWF..when in reality (speaking for myself and a few others) if we were against IWF why would we still be here...if i was against IWF why would i still come here when online? I'm taking it seriously because people used their hard earned money that they WORKED for to buy a site...and people like you guys who have never had to pay for a god damn thing are taking shit as a joke....Its just immature and disrespectful....people say dumbass shit in iwf SB all the time but do we go and copy and paste it for everyone to see and shit....Obviously theres no winning here because i got you and peep lying and covering shit up, meanwhile im telling 100% truth and you guys are just using anything to make me look like an ass....im used to it by now anyway

I very seriosuly doubt that people like Tard40, Mat, and the few others that were named in the first post contibuted anything to that forum.

Im lying? as I said earlier, do you care to elaborate? I love how you say Im lying, when I just recently talked to TOK on MSN and he said like 10 times that he couldnt get on to IWF, yet he wasnt banned. Does he think we are tools?

Anyways...

Mr. Mat

yeah i said that i was angry at the time big fucking deal people talk shit in shoutboxes all the time at least i dont take all the shouts from another forum & post it on anoth forum
looks like christians boyfriend is lonely

Great One

Uh... What have I tried so hard to lie or cover up? Honestly. I'm telling you the 100% truth too. And just for the record, nothing that Peep pasted even had you in it, it was more of the actual IWF guys (Mat, Travis, etc.) to show how much they shit talk IWF + it's members when they aren't there, which is yes, funny. Yes, I understand you might have put money into it, so what? I don't see Peep putting his money into shit on the internet, so I think the "having a life" issue should maybe be void at this point. Neither of you had to come here or say anything. Maybe you two are trying to keep separate from IWF, but the whole fucking irony and the reason I am saying you are being a hypocrite is because YOU ARE FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE FROM IWF TO JOIN YOUR FORUM, HOW DOES THAT NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE SAME THING PEEP IS DOING? You are willingly stealing members, then bitching about IWF being mentioned, when you fucking stole them from IWF. Both of you are fucking contradicting yourselves by the second as in almost every post or every shout IWF is mentioned. Just look at half of Travis's fucking posts on that site, all about IWF. Look at his thread in Site Announcements, he even openly tells he's going to that site. If anyone is to blame for IWF being involved in your forum, it's YOU. The fact is, you are sitting here telling IWF members to join your site and have openly said you and others were going to advertise here and do anything you can to get members (no one even opposed) and then you want to come bitch about how you are mentioned? Rofl, seriously get you and your shitty double standard out of here before you come and try to hold a coherent argument with me. After you two dumbasses quit the contradictions and accusations and stop spazzing like 12 year old kids (yes, I hear all you two do is spaz and I quote "act immature" hmmm? Hypocrite once again?), THEN you come back here and bitch all you want, although the only argument you could hold is that we're assholes and I would say, so fucking what? GTFO.