IWF PPV Predictions Contest: Sign-Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Hi guys. Had an idea for a predictions contest and thought I'd give it a go and see if anyone is interested. The premise for the contest is pretty simple - each month you predict the winners of PPV matches (as well as some additional random questions which will have higher stakes) and get points for correct answers. At the end of a year, we'll have an overall winner.

In order to ensure that noone is influenced by another's picks all predictions will have to be made via PM to me by a day before each PPV. Obviously this will mean that extra added matches won't be in play directly.

There's a couple of options for how we do this:

Just WWE PPVs

or both WWE and TNA PPVs - when you sign up let me know what you'd prefer.

I'm thinking we begin with a bang and have the first round being Wrestlemania?

If there's enough interest I'll set up a Main Thread for discussion and posting of overall and monthly tables, as well as starting a thread for each PPV'sset of picks and questions.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
btw, this is basically Tipsters...so I would just use the Tipsters sections, rename them, and run it however you have planned, but its the same thing.

1chiban

Reaction score
Looking at it, it is effectively, yeah! Perhaps this should be moved in there?

You didn't want to do it again, TG?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'll promote you to v-bookie mod, so that you can use that section the way you like from now on. You can also change the name ''tipsters'' if you want.

1chiban

Reaction score
Cool. Well I'll start a rules and sign-up thread in the Tipsters section. I quite like the name Tipsters, so I think I'll keep it! Much better than the mouthful I came up with!!!