IWF Olympics- Nomination thread (Member Team)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

....awww cocksicle

I guess I'll take one for the team in Non Wrestling Debate :cry:

Trivia :clap: we'll own at that...we better >_>

Travis40

How did I become part of the flame team

I suck at flamming...really do the members wanna lose...I would have fit in maybe with Triva...but The Flame Team...really guys come on..

I think this became IWF Special Olympics at.....that post right above mine.

Travis40

Don't be all shitty about that....if you want a sad story, listen to mine

my e dick is broken...

Wrestling Station

I know right...I mean damn...now I gotta think of something to say but hey its peepshow for them right...So it might be a little easy seeing as the not so positive energy there lol..

Anyway ehhh GET ON AIM lol..

Also, the blog show of yours tells alot about your strengths! Be aware Staff team, there is potentials in that kid!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
I'm just concentrating on beating the fuck out of Wrestling Station... :shifty:
Why everyone is wanting a piece of me :dontgetit:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

seems really uneven, and I laugh at me getting shunned for BTB or E-Fed stuff.

TBH, I forgot about you. You're not active in either section right now.

Blaze said:
I know right...I mean damn...now I gotta think of something to say but hey its peepshow for them right...So it might be a little easy seeing as the not so positive energy there lol..

I wouldn't get my hopes up, even though it's just Lucas

PeepShow said:
That's the spirit. Go get em' Sparky.

:rofl:

Soulpower said:
I'm just going to say this. It doesn't matter who you choose for the Flaming competition. I can assure you guys that we (The higher-ups) have enlisted the cream of the crop, as it relates to flaming.
This means that we will either see Lucas or Dead E Guerrero. Either way, I'd be scared shitless :rolleyes:

PeepShow said:
Yeah, you are one heck of a flamer dude. You truly inspire me.

:roflmao:

Christian said:
my e heart is broken tbh
I still love ya.

<3

Airfixx

Well here's your teams as voted by you. (Bold = multi-votes and final member)

Debate (Wrestling): Roxxi, Airfixx, Cenamark, chessarmy

Here you need to trim it down to three so choose two between the three non-bolds.

I actually had more than one vote to start with. ;o]

Quick question tho'.... Will the debates need to take place in 'real-time' (as it were)?