• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Olympics- Nomination thread (Member Team)

Beer

Damn it! Lol. Oh well. Now I can do the BTB Tourney and my normal BTB more in depth.

Debate (Wrestling): Roxxi, Airfixx, Christian

Debate (Non-Wrestling): LadyHotrod, Travis40, BKB

Trivia (Wrestling): Travis40, BKB, comicgeekelly

Trivia (General Knowledge): El Joo, BKB, Roxxi

BtB Challenge: King Lennie, Headfirst For Hardcore, BKB

E-Fed Challenge: knicky, kassidy, Headfirst For Hardcore

GFX Challenge: C4, static x, Cayse

Flame Chamber Challenge: LadyHotrod, -HBK-, StingerV4

I changed it because I felt like it.

Wrestling Station

I think that you can add Blaze to your trivia team. But thats just what I think would be good for your team.

Also, if you had SNACKZ in your gfx team, that would be very strong addition.
Goodluck with the battle DUDs.

Well, I'm gonna have 2 polls.

SNACKZ vs. Cayse

Blaze vs. someone else.

It'll be for the wrestling trivia spot and the GFX spot (in no particualr Order.)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
lol..Beer

But I mean I know a pretty good amount of stuff

I been watch since about 1996 I know before then but at least since then cause I got a home video of me acting like Stone Cold in 96...

and I remember playing certain wrestling games like WWF Raw when it was new and that was 94...wasn't that good then being about 3 years old lol...but I'm 17 now and been watching since at least 94...so like 14 years right...lol.

Qwake

Teams are already announced and there will be no changing...The teams in MS' thread are final just so you all know.

Airfixx

So has the format, rules and the general FAQs of this Olympic caper been sorted out yet?

I'm 'on the team' and haven't a clue what's meant to be happening.