• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Heatwave 8/1/10 *Tag Team Title* Red Shield Mafia (C) vs. The Anderson Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMannie

Red Shield Era: AE's Final Chapter

*Scene opens in middle of Times Square, New York The RSM is all differently dressed, as Mannie is in black & white chucks; black cargo shorts; a white tank top; a black & white Notorious BIG Mural vest; and DC nationals matching fitted cap. Kingston is wearing a grey jumpsuit and all black timberlands, while Nero is wearing a custom-made suit with matching snake skin shoes. DW is in his usual manager gear. The camera pans around the area showing the different people that new york brings it grounds. The RSM soak all the magic as DW begins too blow his whistle*

DW: (Whistling and pointing) Oh Yeah Daddy! This is it the final battle, The mother of them all! Every once in a while the wrestling world sees a great change, legendary if you will....A change that happens and that leaves everyone talking for years and years too come! I see this happening right now with the RSM and AE......Last year the 1st battle happend, everyone was expecting another typical T.V. match, But what we gave them was a instant classic. The RSM-AE took tag wrestling too another level and we've been keeping that up as you can see! The RSM holds the gold, that the AE once held but could'nt manage too keep! You see the AE quit they quited not on themshelves only or us! The Quited on everyone who believed in them and wanted too grow with them.....The Anderson Evolution took their ball and went home.....When they came back a few ago and I was the most shocked not because I was scared and nervious.....(Shakes head) No it was because they expected too come right back into the game with out any repercussions! Well I don't think so, The RSM has worked too hard from wrestling from arenas of 500 people too 30,000 a night! But I can brag because my boys gave their hearts and their bodies and their minds too do this! While you AE want too prove something because your student got abused, because he was a victim! It makes me sick too even think that Vino even fell for your bullshit! The fact is your not back for Joseph Harrington, And Jospeh if your watching this I want too think about it....Where was they when you really needed them in IWF before we stepped in the picture.....(Ponders) Exactly nowhere they used this and saw this as an chance too reclaim a shot at our belts and too try too relive past glory! Jospeh If I was you, I Would'nt believe a word they say! But you know AE I want too thank you! It's been difficult in this company too find good competetion that simulates our wrestling minds and bodies! It's been true we have'nt been pushed too our limits since you left! No that your "back" maybe I can prove why the RSM is tag team wrestling period!

(The Camera shifts too Nero who walks slowly too the microphone and claps)

Nero: (Brushes hair back) You know Anderson Evolution It's only been 3 classic matches between but outside the ring, It's been countless wars rather it was me and Mannie jumping petey and beating him nearly to death, Or maybe you remember Mannie and I stalking and torturing The Navaks (Smirks) Oh that was a fine day! I believe the screams from her will live in my mind for many years too come, and how about Mannie canning her husband in his face that he needed too hospitalized for over 6 monthes! But the violence will bring the punishment will give you...Will make them times look like an PG rated movie! I warning you.... leave now, Save yourselfs the pain, the hard suffering that is about too be realeased on you! This is going too be the death of the AE once and for all......I've been given the pleasure having being born into a fortune and lavish lifestyle, with many things given too me! But I enjoyed having this special gift of embrassing you, And taking what respect we left you and spitting on it and burning it for good!

(The mic is passed too Kingston who is rubbing his jaw and checking out his studded watch)

Kingston: (Laughing hysterically) This too good too explain! I was the one the night, That when you AE lost the belts and got out of the business! But now the RSM is comming once again full circle, this time we're the champs but I'm also again not in the match! But I'm fine with that...This was started By Nero and Mannie so It's only right Its will be finished by them! I'm just a spectator, a simple observer! But I will be a force in this match, You hear me AE......Come I wanna hear talk something funny and cleaver but it all a cover up, because behind them jokes Is too scared boys....Who took too long sticking their hand in the cookir jar and now they have gotten caught, And it's going too be chopped off!

(Kingston passes the mic too Mannie and we see Mannie noding his head too his Ipod, he seems too be listening to Notorious BIG-What's Beef, As the song lowers but is heard in the background as Mannie starts too talk)

[video=youtube;94bNyh6BBB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0[/video]

Mannie: This is everything I thought would happend, And I knew would go down. Honestly being in the wrestling business things get crazy. Hell I've gone the distance and back but I still haven't accomplish too many things yet in my young career! I desire too be better, I desire too be on top, And I damn well desire too have my name in the mouths of people too talk for ages! I no longer care about the AE as you see this little thing that been going on for so long....Has me at gun point, and your the target I'm loaded and ready too shoot! But I'm going too my time because at heatwave and soon enough them bullets are going too be explain why........(Looks into the camera)

(The RSM surround the camera as it pans back and they pose)

RSM: We Want This Shit FOREVER(echoes)

*Camera blacksout as the song creeps back in and the volume of it raises*

Status
Not open for further replies.