IWF Heatwave 8/1/10 *Main Event World Title* Adam Freemen (C) vs. Erik Dafoe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Adam wants king kong revenge on Dafoe for the attacks.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
The scene opens up in late evening on what’s been a inconsistent for the weather, the much needed sunshine has been very quickly and aggressively interrupted by heavy bursts of rain followed again by much quieter and pleasant conditions. As seems to be the case most times we see Freeman outside of the wrestling, the place where this scene has taken place is an unknown location, one that would frighten the average person on a dark wet night. However there is a small glint of sunshine as it sets behind the hills. These hills though are not your ordinary hills, full of lush green grass maybe the odd flowers, these hills have been set a light recently, the hills is black, very little remains of life. On top of these hills stands Adam Freeman, who is fighting with a strong breeze almost blowing of his black jacket. His appearance is quite unusually normal, black jeans, a white shirt underneath his jacket, and his hair stuck up at the front. The expression on his face tells a story all by itself, an expression filled with anger, confusion and darkness.

Freeman: Since I came to the IWF at the beginning of 2008, I have faced many challenges, from a number of different people, perhaps my rise to stardom came at the end of 2008 where after being considered apart of the IWF’s middle heap, I would shine by defeating the much favourited Charlie Titan. Since that moment, people started to consider me as a wrestler with potential to do great things, and since then I have gone on to do so, capturing two IWF Championships, with the first reign ending due to the company going down, not due to me losing the title. And on my return to IWF earlier this year I have continued to dominate in ways nobody else on this roster can, I have the talent that no other possesses and to mark my success I am the champion of this company, which means I am the face of this company, an asset to everyone because I make all of you look better than you actually are. I have noticed very recently that nobody steeped up to face me at Heatwave, for weeks I had no challenger for my title until last week, when a blast from the past hit me with a sudden title challenge at Heatwave.

Freeman shakes his head.

Freeman: Before I even get onto my problems with Dafoe, I think I speak behalf of the entire IWF roster that Dafoe getting a title shot is unfair, what exactly has he done to Warrant a title shot, absolutely nothing, unless you consider dressing up as a masked man for a number of weeks and attacking someone from behind the right way to getting a shot, not only does this send the wrong message to the wrestlers its favouritism towards on wrestler and it is not right. I have every right to not turn up at Heatwave, but I’ll be there, not only because I am a fighting champion, but also I am an honest man and this is the truth on Eric Dafoe.

There is a certain anger bubbling up in Freeman’s face, his eyes fired up and full of rage.

Freeman: In the past, me and Dafoe were very good friends, but it was evident form the beginning that I was the better of the two of us, I knew it and so did he, I quickly moved onto bigger and better things leaving him stuck in a dead end life, struggling to pay his bills, struggling to get by, it is quite obvious that he could not face the facts that I was better than him, I did not need him and now he thinks he can come to the IWF, and inways turn back the clock. It amuses me that he says I need saving, the advice I would give to you is that you need help, you are punching well below your weight and you will regret trying to take me down when your lying on your back, in extreme pain after losing out to the man you know would beat you all along. Your mission is an impossible mission, I have changed for better, and the worst thing of all is that you don’t see it, but I have the opportunity to show you in the ring Sunday, and there is no chance in hell that you are taking my title, I hope you understand what I am saying to you, right now.

Freeman smiles suddenly looking very confident.

Freeman: Then after I defeat you, you will return to your previous life, your 15 minutes of fame will be over and someone worthy will challenge me for this title. I know I’m going to enjoy Sunday, the worst is truly yet to come, for Eric Dafoe.

The scene then ends with Freeman looking very intense at the camera as the rain starts to spill from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.