IWF Hall of Fame - Miscellaneous

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. I got to figuring that we should have a Hall of Fame for wrestlers on this site, if for no reason than to get the guys on here that the WWE will never induct or even nominate, and also to have something to call our own.

I asked 6 other members besides myself to help come up with a list of nominations, which we have, and from here you will vote on whom you think should go into the Hall of Fame. However, after your votes are in, we the members of the IWF HoF council will look at your votes and decide which of the nominees will be the two inducted into the Hall of Fame. Your input is important as votes do count for something here, but in most cases it will be close and we will make the final decisions on tie breakers and other close calls.

So without any further ado, on with the show.

Montana:

- Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Kaedon:

- Vince McMahon Jr.
- Jerry "The King" Lawler
- Jim Ross
- Jim Cornette

Chuck:

- "Precious" Paul Ellering
- Paul Bearer
- "Captain" Lou Albano
- Sherri Martel

Soulpower:

- Vince Mcmahon Sr.
- "Classy" Freddy Blassie
- Sherri Martel
- Eric Bischoff

Flair For the Gold:

- Gordon Solie
- Paul Heyman
- Vince Mcmahon Jr.
- Verne Gagne

Rell:

- "Precious" Paul Ellering
- Bill Alfonso
- Mr. Fuji

Monkeystyle:

- Vince McMahon Jr.
- Eric Bischoff
- "Classy" Freddie Blassie
- David Arquette
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one final time ONE vote per member please.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised that nobody has told me I was out of my skull for putting David Arquette in with my nominees.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno, I kind of felt he deserved it for being the like only person not associated with wrestling to win the world title.

youthought

Reaction score
I dunno, I kind of felt he deserved it for being the like only person not associated with wrestling to win the world title.

David Arquette being the champ is like George W. Bush being president. It proves anyone can do it.

My vote is for Heyman