IWF E-Fed Graphics Designer WANTED!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright sounds like a good challenge that I am up to taking on. Good luck 1chiban

1chiban

Reaction score
You too.

If possible, could we have till Monday? That way I can have the weekend as this week is pretty busy for me!

I'll get a banner done after that :)

Weebo

Reaction score
1chiban I think this is priority and you should work on this E-Fed stuff before the banner

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not going to step in the way of a request from an Admin. The banner is top priority as it affects everyone on the site. And a spiffy new banner might attract new members, which could in turn lead to new efed members! ;) So I'm cool with extending the deadline until Monday.

1chiban

Reaction score
1chiban I think this is priority and you should work on this E-Fed stuff before the banner

Read my post again, dude. I said that I can't really do any of it until the end of the week and the weekend. I'll do this first for Monday and then, as my post says, I'll deal with the banner after that!!!

EDIT: As long as TIO doesn't mind a longer wait for a banner, that is!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm an admin, my requests are more important than your life.

Which means, take your time, as long as you do it.

Weebo

Reaction score
Here is what I have come up with
24o553r.jpg

jfi7eu.jpg

hv2a6x.png

What do you got 1chiban

1chiban

Reaction score
Here's my efforts. Never made a belt before so I'm not completely happy with it, however I'm relatively pleased with the posters.

Incidentally, Weebo, I think your Final Impact Poster is the best part of your entry - very nice. Anyway, onto mine!

overtheedge.png

finalimpact05-1.png

IWF_World_Title_Smaller.png

Reaction score
Man you two are to decided with.

Weebo, I'm definitely going with you for the belt. And I still want you to do some dvd things for me to.
1chiban I like some of the things you can do, I just don't think they shined thru with this assignment.
What I think I will do is give both of you a little work here or there, and kind of first come first serve as to who wants the posters, logos., etc.
Apply for the efed staff under 'permission groups' and I will accept you both as graphic designers for the efed. That way one person doesn't get burn out too fast.

1chiban

Reaction score
Guess one way of doing it is doing it month by month with the posters. One month I do it, the next Weebo does?

I'm happy to do match cards if I'm sent them well enough in advance.

EDIT: LOL where do I go for the efed staff thing. Typing 'efed' into the search for permission groups comes up blank.

Reaction score
Umm I think if you go under your profile to edit it, down the left hand side there's a list of things. Towards the bottom it says "Permission Groups" or something of that nature. Click on it and go to E-Fed Staff.