IWF Debate League Card 1 OFFICIAL SIGN-UP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Veritas

Reaction score
Not much of a surprise, I believe I know who it is. A wannabe shock radio jockey who doesn't know a wristlock from a wristwatch.

Reaction score
Not crying as I'm not going to participate, but why does Thom C get to be a panelist? Is it just his name color hasn't been changed? Is he going to be a panelist? Dude has made very little conversation in his 40 something posts and nothing stellar. Again, not taking a shot at Thom in anyway, just want some clarification as to why someone basically unknown and has contributed zero gets a panelist spot on something that could be potentially awesome while fuzzy can't even get access to a dead section of the forum. And that's opinions of each mental acumen not withstanding.

ThomC

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I got the spot either to be honest Enzo. I did it on the other forum where Veritas, Pumpt, and I came from. I told Veritas that if he needed another panelist I'd be cool with doing it. But, I just signed on one day and my name was grey. If you want to remove me from the panel it's cool. Not a big deal either way really.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Not crying as I'm not going to participate, but why does Thom C get to be a panelist? Is it just his name color hasn't been changed? Is he going to be a panelist? Dude has made very little conversation in his 40 something posts and nothing stellar. Again, not taking a shot at Thom in anyway, just want some clarification as to why someone basically unknown and has contributed zero gets a panelist spot on something that could be potentially awesome while fuzzy can't even get access to a dead section of the forum. And that's opinions of each mental acumen not withstanding.

Well, me and Veritas agreed to chose one panelist each to complete the 4. He picked Thom for a series of reasons (mainly because Thom was running the thing on their previous forum) and I didn't really felt like vetoing it. I really don't know the guy either, he's on a lot, but looks apathetic just like many of our members.
I had picked TQO, but he hasn't been much on lately, I'll see if we need a replacement.

I'm not sure how I got the spot either to be honest Enzo. I did it on the other forum where Veritas, Pumpt, and I came from. I told Veritas that if he needed another panelist I'd be cool with doing it. But, I just signed on one day and my name was grey. If you want to remove me from the panel it's cool. Not a big deal either way really.

See above. Veritas requested it, and I respect his choice.

Veritas

Reaction score
And remember that Thom and TQO aren't permanent Panelists, they were just chosen for the first cycle to get things off the ground. I chose Thom because I've worked with him in the past and I know he's familiar with the format.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just get this going with the six of us then. If we get one more I can add in another fellow.