I've grown to hate The Rock.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have turned against you all, I hate The Rock, no idea why. He pisses me the fuck off now. Is there anyone out that agrees?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I semi-agree.
His jokes are old and the same thing over and over.
He's only using this Mania match to promote movies and make a shit tonne of money.
I mean who could blame him, but he's stopping young guys from moving up the ladder.
Hogged the spotlight for too long.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1 or 2 months ago I found myself really hating on Rock and really rooting for Cena, mainly because of how obnoxious and Blue the Rock marks are in the IWC. But I went and re-watched his past and I've learnt to love him again, but I'm still completely rooting for Cena in this feud.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1 or 2 months ago I found myself really hating on Rock and really rooting for Cena, mainly because of how obnoxious and Blue the Rock marks are in the IWC. But I went and re-watched his past and I've learnt to love him again, but I'm still completely rooting for Cena in this feud.
Same.
Cena's worked shoot on Monday was his best promo from 2007+ IMO.
I loved it and marked out like a mother trucker.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:

It's obvious that Cena will win. It's just one of those things, WWE won't bury Cena just to get Rock over so he can leave and go shoot a movie.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The Rock marks frustrate me (I'm generalizing, some are completely fine) the most though. I don't care if Rock's come back for payday, it's Rock, he's one of the greatest of all time and is back to wrestle at WM. I couldn't give a damn if he's back to promote a movie, as long as he's entertaining me and putting current stars over that's fine. I just despise the Rock marks who go around worshiping the guy. He's a black version of John Cena with some over catch phrases, I don't see how no one gets that, yet Cena gets a shit load of hate (most of the time it's personal, I've seen countless Rock marks wish death on Cena) and as does anyone else who's at the top (Punk is the target of abuse now).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The Rock marks frustrate me (I'm generalizing, some are completely fine) the most though. I don't care if Rock's come back for payday, it's Rock, he's one of the greatest of all time and is back to wrestle at WM. I couldn't give a damn if he's back to promote a movie, as long as he's entertaining me and putting current stars over that's fine. I just despise the Rock marks who go around worshiping the guy. He's a black version of John Cena with some over catch phrases, I don't see how no one gets that, yet Cena gets a shit load of hate (most of the time it's personal, I've seen countless Rock marks wish death on Cena) and as does anyone else who's at the top (Punk is the target of abuse now).
Does Cena really need to be put over?
He's the top guy.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Really, the IWC hates Punk now too? Or am I reading that wrong?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.

5750a936d1b6a5f1f5ef73afd7ce3899.jpg

xParanormal

Jobber
Reaction score
I like the Rock, but this isn't the attitude era as somebody pointed up earlier. He's not the same; he feels so... old. Cena's promo made me jizz in my pants; I love it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Good post.

It's way past time for the AE stars (other than Christian and only due to circumstances Jericho) to get out of the spotlight. I don't hate the Rock in general, but ever since the epic promo on Raw when he was announced as guest host, he's been exposed as a guy with only a few catch-phrases. The Miz, except with better mic skills.

But hey, he's keeping Cena from hogging the spot at the top for a little while. Less Generic Champion FTW!