• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I've been here for almost 5 years now...

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

J...

Reaction score
A lot more guys wear make up in the world then you would think, and the fact a little make up makes you start questioning man hood makes me think the problem here is your not secure enough with your sexuality to embrace other style's. Open your little mind boy and this big scary world wouldn't seem so queer to you.

Reaction score
I really don't care that you wear makeup. I really don't care that you have three queer looking guys in your sig that you idolize. I really don't care that you're butthurt because someone wrecked on your spank material. If I were you, I'd be fucking alarmed at how fast I was to respond to internet insults that weren't initially aimed at me, but at the queer looking queer in my sig, queermo. Carry on.

J...

Reaction score
I'm just pointing out the fact you live in a fucking box and assume a guy wearing make up is gay, keep on living in your 1 dimensional world were a little eye liner is enough to get your panties in a bunch. Your more of a bitch then I thought too ducking out of an argument so early and resorting to trying to look like a hard ass when in reality you just can't put together a good enough argument.

Reaction score
I'm just pointing out the fact you live in a fucking box and assume a guy wearing make up is gay, keep on living in your 1 dimensional world were a little eye liner is enough to get your panties in a bunch. Your more of a bitch then I thought too ducking out of an argument so early and resorting to trying to look like a hard ass when in reality you just can't put together a good enough argument.

Wow. I bet you've been called a queer more than just a few times, huh?