I've been here for almost 5 years now...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
You probably have no meaningful memories of myself. However, fell free to share what you will.

Can't recall if I ever chatted to you on MSN or not. I have with a couple of guys from here, I haven't been on MSN for so long that I can't remember if I did with you :/

P.S. All the best for the future, dude.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, this thread has been done before, but I guess i'll play along since you were pretty much the head honcho during the coolest times I was around.

Anyway, I guess we haven't exactly mingled or anything, but overall i'd say you've been a pretty awesome dude, and a swell enough boss guy for this place. I've found myself disagreeing with some things here and there, but overall definitely done the most out of the admins on this forum. So yeah, it's cool that you've found a girl you like, sorry IWF kinda fell off in the later years, but meh, everyone's old as shit for a young adult, so moving on had to happen sometime. Can't deny things aren't as great anymore, but W/E, people can say "serious business" and all that bullshit, but the reality of the situation is 5 years of nearly daily commute will build up feelings towards anything, even something like a wrestling forum with, especially when said place has perhaps the craziest group of assholes you could imagine come and go. So yeah...later gator. ;D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
you're a fucking dinosaur in IWF life.....

it's like, normal life is 'bout 22 years (compton)

iwf life is about 22 months.....

like....for the universe/god, it's like a billion years ain't shit.
for us (humanoid ne'gros), a divas match is neverending.....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oooooo, babyy please don't gooooooo.

My favourite Enzo memory actually took place off IWF. I guess it was after the EC ppv and we were the only two left in the MSN chat and you started whisperong sweet nothings to me...

Actually, we discussed old wrestling and that was one of the very best wrestling conversations I had in a long time. BTW, did you watch the Londrick shoot yet?

You're so fucking gay dude, this is like the 6th thread like this you've made. At least this time you're admitting you'll be back eventually. Just log on MSN occasionally (not fucking appear offline), it's so easy and simple, you can even go idle for the majority of the time. Or send me something else, idc, we're all still watching WM together, though.

I spend like an hour or so on the PC a day. If that. I dunno. I just don't much care for MSN. I'd rather chat in other ways.

Also, I always used to like coming here and I would like to again one day but I'd rather go now before I hate it and all of you and then come back in a bit. As it is I just want to spend time with the lady when I can, which is to say every waking moment lol. When we get sick of each other, I'll come back.

FUCKKKKKK

Your sarcasm is not appreciated lol. My favourite Peepshow memories were always your interactions with TDK. I still don't know for sure whether you guys like or hate each other or not but it always cracked me up.

Well, damn. Here I was gonna get ready to start posting some debate threads hoping you'd be around. But I'm extremely happy knowing that you have found a nice girl who is going to treat you right and whom you care about very much. That's probably the most enjoyable feeling in the world in my opinion.

It really is, and congrats on knowing the same. It sounds to me like you've been doing well lately and that is fantastic to hear.

My favourite TQO memories are your feuds with LadyHotrod. Especially when she was going at it with Blaze and you tried to stand up for Blaze only to have him turn his back on you. That guy just couldn't buy a friend.

bye monk. see you in a month. i kid btw.

but seriously, do me, do me.

The revolution. Beer as Dead E. Guerrero was pretty awesome and was pretty much the catalyst for everything that happened afterwards.

should I start looking for a replacement?

You can never replace me. You may find someone less adequate who can do the job, or you can just wait until I come back. Don't I get vacation time after a certain amount of employment?

Also, my favourite Carlos moment? Aside from you becoming an Admin? Your sock account that I still don't think most know about. That was stupendous.

You probably have no meaningful memories of myself. However, fell free to share what you will.

Can't recall if I ever chatted to you on MSN or not. I have with a couple of guys from here, I haven't been on MSN for so long that I can't remember if I did with you :/

P.S. All the best for the future, dude.

Thank you. Actually, I remember arguing religion with you and you wouldn't let me get under your skin no matter how hard I tried. You still believe in an invisible man but I can at least respect you for being reasonable in your beliefs.

Yeah, this thread has been done before, but I guess i'll play along since you were pretty much the head honcho during the coolest times I was around.

Anyway, I guess we haven't exactly mingled or anything, but overall i'd say you've been a pretty awesome dude, and a swell enough boss guy for this place. I've found myself disagreeing with some things here and there, but overall definitely done the most out of the admins on this forum. So yeah, it's cool that you've found a girl you like, sorry IWF kinda fell off in the later years, but meh, everyone's old as shit for a young adult, so moving on had to happen sometime. Can't deny things aren't as great anymore, but W/E, people can say "serious business" and all that bullshit, but the reality of the situation is 5 years of nearly daily commute will build up feelings towards anything, even something like a wrestling forum with, especially when said place has perhaps the craziest group of assholes you could imagine come and go. So yeah...later gator. ;D

You said it man. I never got the whole serious business thing. This for me is like any place I go to in real life. I'd equate it to what my favourite bar used to be like. It used to be full of people my age that I enjoyed talking to, having a few drinks with and just being generally obnoxious. Then the bar started being frequented by pathetic old drunks and people stopped coming around. It was a sad day. It's a sad day here too because 90% of the people I liked are gone and the rest are trash. One day though, much like here, I will go back to that old bar to have a few drinks and it will either renew my love for that place or will taint the memories. I guess I'll find out in a bit.

But my favourite HTK memories, well, I don't really have one (sorry) but you know your wrestling and can have great discussions and that's more than I can say about most.

you're a fucking dinosaur in IWF life.....

it's like, normal life is 'bout 22 years (compton)

iwf life is about 22 months.....

like....for the universe/god, it's like a billion years ain't shit.
for us (humanoid ne'gros), a divas match is neverending.....

If I am a dinosaur, what is this guy? A protozoa?

Favourite Kenfan memory? The time you drew those pictures of Rell and Jasmine. Will never forget almost choking on my cereal laughing while looking at those.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
By the way. I started to quit smoking cigarettes a month ago. Down to one or two a day. Hardest thing I have ever done but I want to set a good example.

Also quit smoking weed about two weeks ago. Strange part? I feel better, I sleep better and I dream again. I never used to remember my dreams but I do now. Been having at least two crazy vivid ones a night.

I dunno guys, I think I am growing up.

Better late than never I suppose.

Reaction score
A penis pump with a translucent cylinderPenis pumps, usually described in this context as vacuum pumps, have use in conventional alleviation of impotence. The pump itself is essentially as described above, although often made to higher standards of quality with a much higher price, and arrangements for distribution by suppliers of medical equipment. The purpose is not to cure the condition, but to attain an erection by mechanical and hydrodynamical means even if there is nerve and vascular damage preventing a full natural erection; once the penis is erect, a compression ring is slid on to maintain the erection which will otherwise subside immediately.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Your sarcasm is not appreciated lol. My favourite Peepshow memories were always your interactions with TDK. I still don't know for sure whether you guys like or hate each other or not but it always cracked me up.

Not sarcasm at all. If you're actually leaving, it sucks. One of the few I could count on to have a post or two that I actually laughed at or cared to read about.

And about TDK, I never really had a problem with him, but he was funny in many was. He's told me he doesn't have a problem with me really other than I don't know shit, but whatever. I still think he secretly hates me. Loved his "copyright infringement" posts. Made me laugh rather hard. :tdk:

edit: The tdk smilie is gone? :( Damn, no more copyright infringement I guess.

Axis

Reaction score
Fair enough. Good luck in the real world.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
By the way. I started to quit smoking cigarettes a month ago. Down to one or two a day. Hardest thing I have ever done but I want to set a good example.

Also quit smoking weed about two weeks ago. Strange part? I feel better, I sleep better and I dream again. I never used to remember my dreams but I do now. Been having at least two crazy vivid ones a night.

I dunno guys, I think I am growing up.

Better late than never I suppose.

I was going to say, I hope if there is going to be a kid, the drugs will go away. Good for you. I realized this same thing that I was only coming back as a routine. Another reason I stepped down from being admin. I still stop by, but not everyday. Good luck to you.

Things I've always wanted to say to you?
-Grow the fuck up. (Oh wait guess your doing that)
-No matter how many things you did that would make me lose respect for you, you somehow always managed to get my respect back somehow.
-Despite our differences in religious beliefs, lifestyles, views on drugs, politics, and well anything else, you always treated me with respect, and I appreciate it.

I don`t know what your favourite memory of me will be, but I will tell you what mine is of yours....your first time on the site, when you had already gotten a life time ban and kept making new accounts and then stopped and watched as a guest to wait for me to go offline, and I tricked you into thinking I was online by programing the page to auto reload every minute so it wouldn`t auto log me out, and you actually sat there from Midnight to aprox 4 am before realizing I wasn`t really their. (I had already gone to bed and was sleeping nicely. lol)