Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

First I've had enemies worse then you if you really are an enemy of mine. Actually your not because I dont know you and dont care to know you but second you are laughing at someone because they have testicular cancer you need professional help. I'm done talking to you.

Congratulations, you just completely missed the point I was making!

the408kid

Reaction score
No need this thread is to serious for Hell in a thread. I'm done.

Nation

lance-armstrong.jpg

Edit: No idea if that's considered spam and if so I'll make up for it with this.

I find this funny as fuck. Want to know why. Either he's lieing and making it up which is super fucking lame or He could really have it, it could be deadly, and he could die and well. Who gives a fuck. I don't know you, I don't like you, Your just another person on the net. So who gives a fuck.

You sure are staying in HIAT lmao.

J

You sure are staying in HIAT lmao.

I don't usually check what section the thread is in when I click no posts and to be quite honest this thread looked so fucking dumb I figured it had to be a joke.

This Guy

well its not, and reguardless of how you feel about the guy (believe me I don't really like him either) lets keep this on topic guys.

LadyHotrod

GO get drunk and get the fuck out of here you sick fuck. I hope you burn in hell. You should be ashamed of yourself for making light as something as serious as this, you know how would you feel if you had this disease and someone made fun of you for it. Go Fuck Yourself!

Silent ban him, admins.

LadyHotrod

Nope, he logged in yesterday.

Unreliable admins. Silent ban.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Agreed, back on topic, what proof does he have?

Dunno' bout you, but I don't wanna see his balls for proof dude...
I'll just take his word for it...cause maybe...just maybe!
he's tellin' da' truth!

ya' know, unlike that one time when Rell told us he was black, Famou$ told us he was on Rock of Love, then Jaz told us she was white....

TheCHB

Reaction score
I think it's funny this dude is admiting this on a wrestling forum.

I wouldn't want to reveal this to the world.