• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement It's time for a Change

John McHenry

John McHenry

Take aways.

Dull.

Bury TNA.

Looks like shit from a filming standpoint.

Pandering to Toby Keith.

It only removes the hype he had building.

Tapout

I didn't mind the video. Just really didn't serve a purpose. Was more to get Jarrett over then his new wrestling company and thats not the way to go when trying to push a new company. How long before Jarrett is a 5 time world champion there?

Heisenberg

I didn't mind the video. Just really didn't serve a purpose. Was more to get Jarrett over then his new wrestling company and thats not the way to go when trying to push a new company. How long before Jarrett is a 5 time world champion there?
These videos are just him speaking about things. He hasn't really said anything about a wrestling company yet, just hints, so he isn't going to put it over til he does a proper announcement. Probably after wrestlemania when the WWE hype dies down.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honestly think now's the time to make a big announcement in wrestling if you're going to. This is WWE's biggest time of the year so therefore it's wrestling's as well. More of a chance to get noticed now while everyone's looking up all this shit about the Network, better chanc esomeone happens to stumble along it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Granted it didn't serve any other purpose other than 'This an announcement to announce that an annoucement will be made when the time is right' but I didn't see anything about it that would turn me away from viewing the future stuff they release.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Granted it didn't serve any other purpose other than 'This an announcement to announce that an annoucement will be made when the time is right' but I didn't see anything about it that would turn me away from viewing the future stuff they release.

Except for Karen's face.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Well yeah, but i've never been a fan of her in the first place so.

Never had a problem with Karen myself. Thought she was pretty good on the mic and always did her best with whatever role creative gave her.

This thing seems to be all hype so far, like smoking mirrors. I think Jarrett needs better business partners if he is to succeed, also think some of his ideas on wrestling might be a bit outdated.