It's Official: Barack Obama 44th President

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
They actually did a test on the radio at the beginning of the McCain VS Obama situation and the reporter said (on purpose, to test the guy he was talking to, who was voting for Obama): "So what do you thik of Obana's running mate, Sarah Palin?" an the guy said "Yeah, she's great!" The dumbass didn't even know Palin was with McCain. It proved that the guy (who was black) was only voting for Obama because of his skin colour. The guy knew nothing about the election.

Howard Stern proved this exact point by having his crew go out into NYC and interview Black People on the street about Obama's platform. They would answer with the exact OPPOSITE of what Obama was running for. Stern basically said the same thing, about how the Blacks were so swept up in skin color and "entitlement" that they forgot to do their research about Obama (and the Deathocrats') social/political issue platform.

Howard Stern was ordered to stop interviewing black people and to stop further proving his point.

How long before the media turns on him? I give him till August. After the Big 3 Automakers die in April (probably, anyways), I doubt many of his zealotous, fanatics (including the fellatio fest giving media) will have any "Hope" for anymore "Change" left.

Soulpower

How long before the media turns on him? I give him till August

August? I give it about 2 weeks.

Of course, Obama will save the world the week after that :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Obama! OBama! OBAma! OBAMa! OBAMA!

Change is happening right before our own eyes. Everything will be different now, just you wait and see :yes:

Hope, CHAAANGE, and Jeff Hardy's fate will lead us into the promised land.

Reaction score
Obama! OBama! OBAma! OBAMa! OBAMA!

Change is happening right before our own eyes. Everything will be different now, just you wait and see :yes:

Hope, CHAAANGE, and Jeff Hardy's fate will lead us into the promised land.
LULZ, you mean another botched title reign?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Look at the numbers, Chuck. More people voted for him based on his being black than did people against him for being black. Had he not been black, he wouldn't have been propped up like the messiah everybody claims he is.

I know that. All i was saying was that it was nothing new. The only thing new about is that it was a different race that got to play off of skin color now. The numbers don't change the fact that racism has still been happening for a long time. No one complains about the KKK's support to whoever. It's basically just a sad but true thing. The way our voting system is allows that to happen. Instead of electing a president by name, they should have us elect on the issues without the candidates name specifying which was which. Then add them up so that whoever you sided with more, is who you vote for. Of course people who KNOW the issues will know who's is who's, but it still avoids votes for people who don't know who stands for what issue and they are voting on something else (like skin color).

Lady HotRod said:
They actually did a test on the radio at the beginning of the McCain VS Obama situation and the reporter said (on purpose, to test the guy he was talking to, who was voting for Obama): "So what do you thik of Obana's running mate, Sarah Palin?" an the guy said "Yeah, she's great!" The dumbass didn't even know Palin was with McCain. It proved that the guy (who was black) was only voting for Obama because of his skin colour. The guy knew nothing about the election.

Yeah, I saw that and that further proves my point that there are very stupid people out there.