It's NexFlax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NexFlax

Reaction score
Hello It's NexFlax and I'm looking for Deathclaw. If you find him tell him I was looking for him and that I miss and love him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I didn't ban him. So what he's like disappeared? You know him from another site or something

NexFlax

Reaction score
I didn't ban him. So what he's like disappeared? You know him from another site or something
Yeah, I know him from another site. Been looking all over the place for him. Putting up flyers right now.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Aren't you the Zack Ryder mark on TWF?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, and I couldn't upload my profile pic since its "too large".
lmao you just have to save it to file and it will adjust for you automatically.

And no, @Mike Ross just because someone is a Ryder mark doesnt mean we are BFF's, If you dig deathclaw i think he is on one of the other forums now, we dropped his ass for turning every wwe thread into a bullshit AJ Lee posting argument. "I dont really watch this guy, but AJ Lee is the best" made just about every thread for weeks at the least.

Dont tag me for this kind of shit please.