"It's more fun to work Smackdown" - Jerry Lawler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moving from RAW to SmackDown:
"It kind of rejuvenated me. It's fun to work with guys that you can tell are a little intimidated by you. You don't want to play that trump card very often, but you know it's always there. Byron is very talented. So is Tom Phillips, and they are a lot of fun to work with. SmackDown to me, and I'm not casting anything against Raw, but maybe it's a little more fun. Maybe it's because there is a little less pressure in the fact we tape the show and it's an hour shorter than Raw.

"I mean Raw is like a runaway train sometimes, which is fun to watch. It's not always fun to be a part of the broadcast because it's high-pressure show, producing a three-hour live show every week. SmackDown has been a lot of fun. More moves are in the future. They are moving to USA Network next year. That is going to be huge with Raw and SmackDown on the same network."

Lawler also talked about his new DVD, wrestling John Cena in OVW, wrestling following his cancer scare, getting his commentating gig with WWE and more. You can check out the full interview by clicking here.
Wrestlinginc

You can tell he's enjoying himself as well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
These 3 would make an awesome and entertaining SD broadcast team.
tumblr_n52qktvKzL1qzrqwso1_400.jpg

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd work on Smackdown over Raw if it meant one hour less and mistakes can be edited out for USA broadcasting of the show

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eh good for him I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
more fun to work smackdown... than Raw? Anything has to be more fun to Lawler than Raw. He sounds like a kid at the dentist's office trying to sit through that shit show every week.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Glad he's enjoying it, he can stay there. Since I don't watch Smackdown, it's lovely not having to listen to him every single week.