It's John's birthday.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So hopefully he gets hit by a bus and God rectifies the problem he created 16 years ago to this day. I don't wish you a happy birthday. Hopefully Adam gets struck my a bus too.

That is all.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
no point in deleting it since 2 people already quoted the dumbass...

Axis

Reaction score
He's been doing a lot of post deleting lately. He should save himself the effort and just not post in the first place.

Reaction score
Because what John put on the forum as his birthday is 100% true.... Even if it is correct theres no way of completely confirming it as it seems he has left.

What would there to be gained out of lying? Regardless, I really don't care. All I want is for the two of you to be hit by a bus at an extremely high speed.

Axis

Reaction score
Because what John put on the forum as his birthday is 100% true.... Even if it is correct theres no way of completely confirming it as it seems he has left.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE AN IDIOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's a fucking BIRTHDAY, not his goddamn address.

If the smurf didn't want people to know his birthday, he could either not put it in or make it private so it doesn't show up at the bottom of the screen.

YOU DUMB FUCK.