Itchin' For a Jay IS BACK BABY! Episode 1 of the revamped show (UWF, TNA, Raw show)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
It was once a weekly feature on PWM... now it's back. Itchweed and Jay proudly present the first Wrestlingsmarks episode of Itchin' for a Jay.

logo-1.gif

In this show we talk about Jerry Lawler, the state of Monday Night Raw and the WWE past, present and future. We also talk about TNA and the Aces and 8's storyline. Also our weekly segment "What's Itchin' Itchweed" where we talk about UWF is in full force this week. Check it out, and catch us next week.

PodOmatic | Podcast - Jay Lesner's Podcast
Follow our asses on twitter: [MENTION=92]Itchweed[/MENTION] @JLakhal​

Last edited:

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Re: Itchin' For a Jay IS BACK BABY! Episode 1 of the revamped show (UWF, TNA, Raw sho

Lol at me eating a rice krispy treat while recording and you totally can hear the wrapper.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Itchin' For a Jay IS BACK BABY! Episode 1 of the revamped show (UWF, TNA, Raw sho

Good episode guys, yeah I guess the hangover comment was directed at me, but I'm not going to take it to heart because it was a valid point. Not listened to it in a whole but I kinda liked the e-fed part not gonna lie.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Fuck you Jay.

Nah I'm kidding.

Good podcas......I didn't listen to it tbh.

Fuck you Jay.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Warms my heart deez

Not a lot of feedback but its cool, me and itch banged this shit out and had fun with it. Don't know if theres gonna be another yet.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

heh I saw it here this mornin then it was time to leave for work... now I'ma give some of it a listen. I still got stuff to write :p

aight I heard it... its interesting to say the least. heh.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha agreed about SD... omg Angle story had me dying.

Also agree about Aces and Eights. I remember they said on impact that the Aces and Eights are inside guys. Like they work the cameras or as in ring stage crews. That's how they get in the building.

What Itch not like Big Sean come on man, Sean is one of my favorites right now. 2Chainz I did not know he has been around for a long time. Wow shows how little my rap knowledge is.

LOL @ the feds

Honestly I felt it was a good opener. Itchweed had a little echo but it was no big deal. You guys seem to have a good time going around at this.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score

I had to jump off my laptop last night right after I finished listening, so only able to comment now.

Considering I don't really watch WWE anymore, I honestly skipped all the wrestling parts. Also anything sport related as you guys would've spoken about American sports and I don't follow any, so yeah. I listened to all the stuff to do with e-feds and actually found the two of you going off pretty funny. Controversial in some parts, but no big deal really.

Btw [MENTION=92]Itchweed[/MENTION], I wondered what the fuck that noise was!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

You guys should do another one, it was cool to listen to and it was proffesional.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

You guys are a good pairing, it's certainly an interesting dynamic you've got going on. I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the current WWE and UWF products as well as things that aren't wrestling related like the rap industry. The fact that you don't pull punches and are honest about the topics you're discussing makes it more enjoyable to listen to. Looking forward to seeing if this continues or not.