Itchin' For a Jay! EPISODE 2 WOO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
It was once a weekly feature on PWM... now it's back. Itchweed and Jay proudly present the second Wrestlingsmarks episode of Itchin' for a Jay.

logo-1.gif

In this hour long show, we dive right in with our thoughts on WWE Monday Night Raw this week. We divulge our opinions on the third week of the National Football League's 2012-2013 season, and we share our personal feelings about the UWF E-fed Brand. This is Itchin' for a Jay, and if you don't like us... fuck you :)

PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts
TWITTER smurf
@JLAKHAL [MENTION=92]Itchweed[/MENTION]42O

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Another great edition guys, it's a lot of fun to listen to you guys talk about wrestling and such. To answer a question raised among you, Evan Bourne is still off television because he's recovering from a foot injury. It will be interesting to see guests added to this dynamic and get their thoughts on things such as WWE and UWF. I always enjoy hearing honest opinions regarding the fed, I wish more people stood out to you than Orton though. Can't wait for Dom to appear on the show.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I believe that UWF in itself is a housing of positivity... but if your character makes it on itching for a jay, it's not a good thing. It's a bad thing. We're probably going to talk about whats wrong in UWF more than whats right in it. Save that for Chillin with Chase, with Dresdon dose. Thanks for listening... got to try and get DOM to come on, we have scheduling conflicts more often than not. But he has stated that he has a lot to say about UWF when he comes on.

Also, I didn't know about Evan Bourne. I'm glad that he's injured (sick man, I am) only because it means they're not keeping him off TV for bad behavior. I hope he does recover and can be a factor in WWE television.

PM me people if you want to be a part of Itchin' for a Jay, we record Tuesdays at 12:30 PM Eastern Time.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A housing of positivity, well put. I should apply that method of thinking to my perspective so that I'll think more along the lines of, "If you're character makes it on here, it's a bad thing" instead of, "If people aren't talking about it, that means I'm doing a bad job". I'm sure Dom does have a lot to say, I hope it's more positive than negative honestly, but I'll be listening either way.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Another great episode where you covered all popular topics and sounded passionate about them once again. Just a question was Itchweed ill? he sounded kinda under the weather..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The other black guys lol I laughed. Not a bad podcast I do like the idea of Orton/Punk being used as a feud if Cena couldn't go. I enjoyed their last feud but Orton would obviously need to step up character wise or else Punk would totally have to carry the feud. And you missed out skipping past the Dolph/Kofi match as it was a amazing match.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Thanks guys for listening.

It's so true about the races, the WWE has this backwards thinking of these two guys should be friends because they're homies with the same skin color. It's hilarious. Not necessarily racist, as they all switch the titles around at some point... but just a little weird. Also the thing about Orton is that he's almost transparant. He's there, but he's not. Means nothing to the overall presentation of the show. He would definitely have to step his game up somehow to make it relevant with Punk, but I doubt that's the way the WWE will swing things.

I should have watched Ziggler/Kofi but it's just Vickie gets on my nerves I can't enjoy it. I don't think I'll enjoy Ziggler as World Champion if he cashes in, I just can't sit through a match with Vickie screaming in my ear. Might have to do it on mute.

Expect a podcast every two weeks at this point, since we don't want to repeat and recycle material.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The segregating of the tag teams in a way is funny but it has pretty much been this way for the longest. As long as it makes sense I'm for it. But in the case of Truth/Kofi it was simply only cause they're both black. Far as the Vickie thing she wasn't out there for the match as she got sent to the back. He's too good in the ring for her to bother me that much but I think there is a good chance he drops her soon. Him doing small stuff like taking the mic from her this Smackdown saying he can speak for himself just think is a small direction toward that as he hasn't needed her for a while now.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Check back tomorrow evening as our next episode will be published. We are recording tomorrow afternoon, so any questions about Punk or something you want us to get into about the WWE Champion... better get that in soon.

Itch and I already discussed that the controversy with Punk and fan on RAW will be talked about in detail. Check back tomorrow night as Itchin' for a Jay Episode 3: 'Best in the World' The CM Punk edition is uploaded for you all.