IT NEVER ENDS!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Man, this guy is pissing me off. Funny thing is, we all know it's happening again next year too.

Klide

U beat me to it lol. i not much of a football fan but :fyou: Favre. Can the dude make up his mind. Every time i watch Sports Center he's always the top story i guess now its not gonna change :po:

Travis40

Okay, I was cool with him until today. I was fine with him coming out of retirement last year, I was fine with him coming out of retirement this year, but HE JUST SAID A WEEK AGO HE WOULD STAY RETIRED! The fucking douche needs to make up his mind.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think I'm used to the Favre drama already. The Vikings won't be any better either, IMO. I'm only disappointed with John David Booty probably getting no PT in preseason, because he has the best name in football.