It is all beginning

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Source: PWInsider.com

Kurt Angle was scheduled to wrestle Samoa Joe at last night's TNA house show in Barre, Vermont but did not appear at the event. It was announced that a neck injury prevented him from wrestling. AJ Styles replaced Kurt Angle on the card and lost to TNA Champion Samoa Joe.

We reported here earlier in the week that Angle was believed to be injured by a botched move while wrestling in Korea last weekend.

Angle will be at Sacrifice on Sunday and is expected to stay out of the ring until then.

Well, I hope not, but this could very well be Kurt's neck injury coming back to take its toll.

1chiban

Reaction score
But it's more dangerous for a guy with injuries to Angle's extent

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Seriously, if Angle keeps getting head and neck injuries, he'll be as googly-eyed as Perry Saturn...He needs to tone it down before he's confined to a wheel chair in his post-wrestling life.

This Guy

The Law website is reporting that Kurt landed square on the top of his head. So sounds pretty serious to me. Could see Joe & Stiener carrying the match and Angle taking some time off after this I guess.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Angle knows better then us how much pain his body can handle. Sure he might be stubborn but surely he wouldn't risk anything especially with a family home just so he can go to work everyday.

If he's back next week, It was either sore or he found a way out of working a house show (Which he demanded from WWE leading to his release)

If he's not back and his neck is seriously injured, I hope he retires. He puts so much out there for us and no one respects him like they should.

PeepShow

Gerweck said:
After intermission... Kurt Angle came down to the ring which was a shock to us all because after what we heard, no one expected to see him. I'l tell you right now, I was almost crying watching him walk, he looks like he could barely even stay awake. He was holding his ribs the entire time... and then he did one of the most classy things I've ever seen in my life. He explained and apologized to all of us for what happened... explained that it's believed that his neck is broken... and apologized over and over and over again for not being able to wrestle. He said unless something changed he would wrestle at Sacrifice and then what ever happens after happens.

Wow, I guess it's true. Sad to see if the guy retires really. A lot of people will be ragging on him and shit, but bottom line, he's done a lot for the business, and had a successful career. :y:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Wait ... Angle has a neck?

I'm sorry, that's just funny.

Really though, if Angle does indeed have a broken neck he shouldn't compete at Sacrifice tomorrow because that's just asking to get hurt even more.

-TJ-

Kurt should wrestle at Sacrafice and have a gimmick for that neck probelm. (Kurt gets hurt and he's taken away and finds out he has a broken neck) So everyone feel bad for him and just a few months later he makes a comeback s big as Cena( Casue he was booed 1 minute later) and after a month of face, he turns heel again ::kenfan

Travis40

Okay...I really might buy Sacrifice to watch what could be, Kurt Angle's last match...his career has been short...but great...I really hope it doesn't end here.

the dark knight

fuck sacrifice. i wouldn't take any risk if im in his shoes...seriously. its also sad to see him retire....IF he retired.