• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

It Begins - Look Within - Control 2012

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
If its Lesnar, I will makeout with my Guinea Pig.

And I don't even have a fucking Guinea Pig.

Knowing you, you'll buy one just to make out with it.

Oh and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm holding out hope that its Robert Pattinson come to save the day with his sparkling abs and dreamy smile.

Sabretooth

Well Jericho wrote on twitter that he's going to Canada to hang out with a friend and once again told us that he's not the 1/2/12 superstar. So I guess we will have to wait two more days to find out.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Well Jericho wrote on twitter that he's going to Canada to hang out with a friend and once again told us that he's not the 1/2/12 superstar. So I guess we will have to wait two more days to find out.

The keys to my roflcopter are in the ignition if it turns out to be anybody but Jericho.

The Viper

Jericho is the master at working the fans on twitter. When he returned in 2007, he said he was gonna be in Hawaii on that Monday and would not be returning anytime soon.

So this could be the same deal.