• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Isaac Hayes Dead

Travis40

On August 10, 2008, Hayes' wife found him on the floor near a treadmill inside his home located just east of Memphis, Tennessee. A Shelby County, Tennessee sheriff's deputy responded to Hayes' home. He was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, where he was pronounced dead at 2:08pm, at the age of 65. The cause of death was not immediately known.

I blame Scientology....anyway...I liked Chef...that was it

RIP

PeepShow

So what's with all the black celebrities dying. First Red Fox, then Rick James, then Bernie Mac, now Isaac Hayes. God is one racist mofo.

:shifty:

monkeystyle

Hey everbody have you seen my balls? They're big and salty and brown. If you ever need a quick pick me upm just put my balls in your mouth!

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

Wordlife

yeah whats with all the funny black guys dying.... if Katt Williams dies... I'mma be so freaking pissed, cause Katt is my smurf

Travis40

I'm gonna make love to your asshole children :rofl: I loved the last episode that they had Chef as a child molester.

JurassicBonez

Yea, after what happened at the end of that episode where they did the Darth Vadar thing and reservected Chef (Darth Chef i guess) I thought he'd come back in some episode as Darth Chef, but aparently not. I don't think they'll be doing anything else with Chef now..... but this is South Park so never say never with them.

Travis40

I'd love to see Darth Chef as a character who pops in once or twice in a season, kinda like Towlie. At the end of that episode, it looks like Chef is still a pedophile :shock: