• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I didn't unban you because I didn't care if you were banned or not. You cause too many problems on the forum. I do not remember begging anyone to email Mark about anything. If you could provide screen shot proof of that I would appreciate it. For the record I did not ban you. I changed Blaze's name back because it appeared it did not bother him anymore, so there was no point in it. If it is bothering you so much that his name was changed back I could change it again to make you feel better.

You definitely take this forum and the internet too seriously. I really don't understand why you do not find something else better to do than post hundreds of threads on internet wrestling message boards. Weren't you the one who lobbied for Knox Beard to be an admin or supermod at one time? How did your opinion on him change so fast? Just because he banned you for a week or so?

Reaction score
The funniest thing about her, besides her countless hypocritical tirades and how her defense mechanism is " I don't care about being a hypocrite because I'm a bitch so apparently ignorance is a free pass in my world, yadda yadda yadda..." is how she referred to her and J as "we" when they caved in WTF, like it was a badge of honor. Then she turned on him when everyone else did to the point of having a pic of that guy in her sig. I've never been a fan of her, she adds nothing to any discussions besides a terribly routine post that is akin to "I hate _______. He (swear word) sucks. He (conjugated swear word) is a smurf." And that's about it. Talk about ego, yours is just as big as Knoxie's, and for someone who claims to take the internet so apathetically, I've never seen someone take so many screen shots, go on long, serious tirades and keep pictures of banned members as their sig. You can call it whatever you want, being a bitch, not giving a fuck or whatever, but anyone with half a brain can discern that as taking the internet seriously. You're just as tired a gimmick as C4, Patt Patterson and so on. And spare yourself the retort, because if you didn't care you wouldn't respond, but your ego will allow you to believe it's having "nuts" or something. Shut up, and just like anyone else, if you don't like it, just fucking leave. This place was pretty active without you as it would be without me, Knox, ..., Blaze, 408, Beer or who the fuck ever. Just because you have a beaver doesn't mean you built the damn. Get over yourself, you're not as important as you think, and you do think you're that important, otherwise you wouldn't have posted such a whiny cunt of a thread no matter what stupid, far sided logic you try and follow.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I come back and now he has made Knox a global mod. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, MIKE? You begged us to email Mark and whine about MS because he abused his powers and such yet you let a smurf like Knox get away with it?

Other way around actually. Think you should eat crow on that one.

no one cares. you lost your forum impact long ago.

Jesus, welcome to my point of view two years ago. What took you people so long?

...god...

Reaction score
I unbanned you right after I saw it. Didn't know your MSN or anything to tell you tho.