• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is This Forum Better Than Wrestlecrap?

MikeRaw

^No, because 1- he didn't say the actual name, 2- he is bashing it, not supporting it, and 3- He probably didn't know the rules.

xtremebadass

there's a forum called wrestlecrap? dude that must be one crappy forum.

Soulpower

Hell no!! Other than the photoshop threads, the Wrestlecrap forums are pretty bad.

OneTRUEmisfit

Thanks, yeah I wasn't sure if that was in violation of the rules or not. I have been a member there for quite a while, but I am looking for a new forum home. Seems to be too much bitching there about pointless stuff in wrestling and just stupid shit in general. Plus there are a lot of rules there and I see that this section of this forum is pretty much rule free, so that is awesome!

Wrestling Station

Rather than asking the question to members here whom most are not aware of that other forum, how about checking the forum by yourself? Judging should be started with your own sight as a main factor. What am I saying? lol.. nvm.

THE Renegade Diesel

Oh.. Well Wrestlecrap.. The name speaks for its self... Honestly, I've been on four forums. Two of them where dead. The other one that came out on google as the number one wrestling forum.. Its not number one IMO. You got to pay to be VIP, it really just suck's. The only thing good is that multimedia i think is unlocked from the get. But here it feel's better when on the that 30th day of yur membership you unlock the section. So yeah there it goes. And our BTB section owns their's. So hah!