Is this Bad News?..........Possible Wade Barrett Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a return by Barrett

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No that's Bad News!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

Earlier on Tuesday, Sportskeeda discussed rumors that WWE has been reaching out to Wade Barrett to join the SmackDown Live! roster. The former Intercontinental Champion and King of the Ring winner is reportedly just on a “hiatus” from wrestling as he pursues other ventures, including acting. There have also been fans that have met Barrett and mentioned he has indicated to them he’ll make a return to wrestling at some point, according to sources.

Many individuals speculated that Barrett would test the waters in TNA, WWE’s main competitor after he left. However, at this point, it seems that with TNA’s ongoing issues, Barrett would be better suited following his current plans. That would include beefing up his acting resume, if possible, by getting involved in some bigger projects, if possible.

Read more at WWE Rumors: Two Former WWE Superstars Returning to Raw And SmackDown?

Now, I did get this from Inquisitr so.................... It may be some BS! (Hopefully not WE need more people back)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I always liked Wade and HATED how they used him and over ran that segment. If he comes back, they better give the lad the push he deserves. I know he was filming a movie not too long ago.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Yea, WWE needs to actually utilized their best talent.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't see him being brought back this soon. But, stranger things have happened.

Also, LOL Inquisitr.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wade is an excellent talent and WWE would be lucky to both have an utilize him correctly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is a Inquistr article so it is most likely made up

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I think dirtsheets are bogus, but I still cast my vote and wouldn't mind at any point to see Wade. He was awesome. I pegged him as a world champion in NXT when they paired him with Jericho. He carried himself well, you could tell he was a BAD HOMBRE lol. Stupid ass Trump. Anyway.... Wade rules.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score

This was one of the best matches we saw on RAW last year, so hell freakin yeah I want him to come back.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Another jobber for Smackdown I guess
More the likely you are correct..........Remember when Barrett was supposed to be the next big thing:awyeah: