Is the RKO the next Stone Cold Stunner?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think?

• Randy Orton will be the next Stone Cold personality, and the RKO will be his Stunner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton will not be a Stone Cold, but the RKO will be used like the Stunner

• Randy Orton will be the next Stone Cold, but the RKO won't be like the Stunner

• Randy Orton will not be a Stone Cold, and the RKO won't be like a Stunner

• I have no opinion, but Roxxi Laveaux is awesome

• Total voters

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Plenty of times already we've seen Randy come out, talk trash, knock out someone with a single RKO and leave. I think Randy is going to be the next Stone Cold personality when he semi-retires, and the RKO will be his Stunner. What about you?

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't think Orton is the next Stone Cold, but I do think the RKO is the next stunner. It's definitely top 3 or 4 finishes in the WWE right now and its really a sweet move that I like to see. Orton isn't loved like Stone Cold, which could come with time hes still very young but I doubt it will, so I don't think hes the next SCSA but the RKO is awesome.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i can see where u can make the comparison but it's not like orton has ever driven a beer truck to the ring and showered vince with the stuff

CenaMark54

Anyhti ng about Stone Cold should be in the history thread. The guy hasn't done anything different or cool for 8 years.

I sure as hell hope Orton doesn't become as stale as Stone Cold's routine.

Travis40

No, no, no. Stone Cold was a heel people loved. Orton is not.

Stunner > RKO

That's because Stone Cold had a sucessful face run before he turned heel. Orton just came in and he was a heel...he was a face for like....a couple months before his heel turn. But...people still like Orton...ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ORTON.

Charisma: Orton > SCSA

Agility: Orton > SCSA

Actual Wrestling Ability: Orton > SCSA

Reaction score
Well i can see how you made your comparison but the 2 are 2 worlds apart. Randy Orton has finesse and mat skills unlike Stone Cold who is basically more of a brawler. Stone Cold has the image of a red neck who does what he does best and thats drink a hell of a lot of beer and raise hell on anyone in anyway while Orton meanwhile is a opportunist, Thats why he basically throws an RKO and leaves.

JHar888

Reaction score
I have no opinion, but Roxxi Laveaux is awesome. The RKO sucks, that's all I have to say. The Stunner probably even hurts more LMAO.

Christian

Reaction score
That's because Stone Cold had a sucessful face run before he turned heel. Orton just came in and he was a heel...he was a face for like....a couple months before his heel turn. But...people still like Orton...ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ORTON.

Charisma: Orton > SCSA

Agility: Orton > SCSA

Actual Wrestling Ability: Orton > SCSA

Badass Level: SCSA >>>>>>>>> Orton

Beer Money Army

rko is just like the diamond cutter..

austin is a better wrestler than orton.

watch austin/steamboat matches, hollywood blondes and some of his wwe stuff. Hart/Austin

Reaction score
Orton is his own entity and well the stunner is far more accurate and powerful than the RKO. Maybe Orton is the new Austin to WWE but to the majority of the fans is not.

circle

Reaction score
Orton will never be SCSA!

I think Orton if he can stay healthy and out of trouble could be on of the greats other people will compare to in the future.

Barurot

Reaction score
EH?!!! Orton isn't even in the same league with Austin and RKO is far from the Stunner... >.>

Maxi

Reaction score
with the way its used it is.

It comes out of nowhere and with the impact they sell it they make it effective.
He's no austin but the RKO is his stunner.