Is The Power (Slowly Coming) Back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I actually am starting to be able to watch it again, so for me, that is somewhat of a major stride in my shoes. It still is nowhere near it needs to be, but it's gotten better lately.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
If wwe pushes the right stars we could be in a new era! People like Mvp over Batista, Jeff over Orton.. Burke finally winning the ecw title, and bringing back the cw division.

The Rated R CMStar

The power is back because...they are going HD?

No no, the power is back because...K-Kwik is returning! IMO

The Rated R CMStar

It will funny to see how really old HHH, HBK and Flair are. Can you imagine how the forehead of the Game will look like? Or how about HBK's bold? IMO

CT Styles

WWE is nowhere near where it needs to be imo. They really need to improve SD! and make RAW & SD equal. RAW still the #1 but not by much just so SD has a little respect so in the rumoured draft coming up I think SD should get some better talent

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Smackdown needs to go live before they start to get big time stars. I think until they go live they always be the B show. I think if we see all 3 shows live then WWE will have the power back.

I agree going HD doesn't really mean anything as far as having the power, it just means that USA has faith that they are getting good enough ratings to do well on HD.

CT Styles

I counted RAW has 10 Main Eventers or real upper mid carders.

SD has 6. Nuff said. If I was Vince, I wouldn't care what it took I would make SD equal to RAW and give them somemore talent.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Raw is obviously more loaded than Smackdown. I also agree that Smackdown should probably get 1 or 2 more main eventers and then that would make it a really great show. But yet again I think that unless it goes live they shouldn't have equal talent to Raw. I mean I think that Smackdown has a pretty good show, but I always end up reading the results online and rarely watch it live. I don't always mean to, but they're always there so I end up reading them. If they took that option off the table I would never miss a show. It just takes the element of surprise away. There will never be a major return or something shocking happening on Smackdown because everyone know's it before it happens.

Montana

I really think the future of this business is Colt Cabana and CM Punk. Those guys will take the wwe to another level in a few years. Killings and Harris is almost nothing. Jericho made a "big" Comeback and it didnt come off right.

I dont think the HD raw will affect ratings at all. Perhaps more so because football is over.

tnafan454

Reaction score
what i think is the problem is SD has the worst storylines i've ever seen lets face it the SD writers have to have been dropped on there heads a few times

lets check the title fueds

Hardy VS Orton - this is good Jeff is finally getting the push he deserves after how many years in the buisness

Edge VS Mysterio/Taker/Batista- bad very bad first thing is why is Mysterio in the ME he should go back to mid-card and help the cruiserweight division.

also notice how raw doesn't have the boring realationship storyline that nobody really likes and smackdown currently has 2 going on what they need to do to even things up is send some writers from raw to help out for a month or two

phantomgerald

You know what I like about WWE now? That they are at least listening to the iwc a little more. Title changes on taped shows are made known to the IWC first, and I find it encouraging. Unless Steph takes over and makes sure WWE.com is made into some lame website pretending wrestling is real.