Is the enforced brand split over already?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Long story short, Matt Hardy interfered with his brothers match and hit him with his cast, attempting to cost him the title. Matt was just recently drafted RAW. With this incident, do you think they will continue their feud with each other?

I would think it was just Matt getting his revenge and getting the last laugh on his brother. Jeff embarrassed Matt making him plea and cry only to still flip on the table he was laying on during their last match. But I don't think Jeff would just sit back and let him get away with costing him his title... AGAIN. So you think this mean the enforced brand split is over?

JimmyD

Reaction score
Seems that way. You kind of have to expect the barrier between the brands to be broken down in the build-up to WM so as to allow the promotion of big feuds, but the fact they're still doing it suggests that they're thinking about ditching it entirely.

MikeRaw

Well, this one we'll have to wait and see. I would really hope that WWE would be smart enough not to break it right now, after it's only been 3 weeks since the trades supposedly offically took place. If they do, it'd be laughable, after all the trouble they went thorugh. However, it's too soon to jump to conclusions. We'll have to see Raw to see if there's any Jeff Hardy appearances, and then be able to judge.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The enforced brand split will only continue until they want to do a feud involving guys in different brands, lol.

And really, Wrestlemania always seems to involve interbrand feuds, so this split was destined to last a year at most.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
They can carry over the feud on Superstars?

LKP

Edge Spoke with vickie and told chavo to leave. He obviously told her he needed help in beating jeff hardy. So matt, jeffs heel brother is on raw and what happened happened. I don't see the feud carrying on between matt and jeff.

noumenon

WWE Superstars kind of makes the whole point moot anyway.
They should have done the smart thing and made sure everything was wrapped up before they split everyone up. There's still loose ends dangling between brands which is going to create even more crossover the next few months.