Is Sting turning heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Yes I know, this is what TNA wants us to think but I wouldn't completely shoot down this possibility. Kurt Angle, Team 3D, and Tomko have praised Sting about hitting Joe with the baseball bat, and it seems that TNA is building Sting up for a big heel turn. On the other hand, this could just lead to nothing and Sting can return to iMPACT! next week and reinforce his babyface character. I think he is going to stay as a babyface, he'll return next week and cut a promo on how he lost his temper (much like Joe did) at Victory Road and he'll side with the champ before feuding with him later around Bound For Glory time.

What do you guys think?

1chiban

Reaction score
Could be. I think Joe would be the better heel in the run-up to BFG. Although a Booker T-Sting heel team would be interesting. Doubt that'll happen though.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He is not about to turn heel. This is his last run, I couldn't see him going out as a heel. Next week, we will get the classic swerve imo. All of the heels are beating down Joe when Sting comes. The heels are confidenlt he is there to help, but Sting attacks the heels, then leaves, leaving Joe confused.

TNA does these all of the time.

Reaction score
He is not about to turn heel. This is his last run, I couldn't see him going out as a heel. Next week, we will get the classic swerve imo. All of the heels are beating down Joe when Sting comes. The heels are confidenlt he is there to help, but Sting attacks the heels, then leaves, leaving Joe confused.

TNA does these all of the time.

Yeah I could understand if he was 20 or 30, but he has to be pushing 50!

phantomgerald

I think he'll just do whatever it takes to get the title, no matter who he beats, face or heels.

Beer Money Army

i remember his heel run in WCW and it was a failure..

i don't think Sting can work well as a face and him with the legendary statue he has i would doubt if the fans are going boo him...

but i agree with what bkb said...tna loves to swerve 101

Axis

I don't remember who it was against, but Sting hasn't always had all-out cheers in TNA. I have little doubt that Joe would be cheered over Sting in the Impact Zone.

Wordlife

that would kinda suck... Sting is old, and may be past his prime, but a heel turn too? NAHHHHHH dont do it

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think it could be a bit interesting if Sting Turns Heel, but at the same time...its sting.
how could he play into that whole "heel" character thing?
especially if this year is going to be his last run.
plus, he never really was a good heel..
he's sort've like a rey mysterio-steamboat kind've worker..ya-know..
someone thats always good at playing the "face" or something like that..
so..I dunno...
I'd like to see what happens on the next episode to find out and stuff.