Is Seth Rollins Underrated?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think that Seth Rollins is the most underrated member of the Shield. Everyone is always talking about Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. I think that whenever the Shield lost, most of them were because of Seth Rollins. I think that Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will do great on their own but what about Seth Rollins? I think WWE should focus a little more on him.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd say he'll be a solid midcarder. Maybe once or twice gets a world championship shot, but mainly a midcarder. Tbh I think the same with Ambrose

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is definitely not underrated on this board.

http://wweforums.net/threads/top-bottom.31957/

^at least half the people in that thread mention Rollins among the top wrestlers in WWE

generally everyone rates him as the best ring worker out of the Shield.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He does all the flippity floppity shit so he must be the best.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
His potential future isn't as talked about as much as the other two because his strongest quality is ring work, which is the least necessary trait needed to become a big star. Compare that with Ambrose having the mic skills (in many people's minds anyway, I find him overrated in that area personally) and Reigns having the look and the IT factor, both of which will get you over more than in-ring skills will. I enjoy watching Rollins, but he'll probably end up the least successful of the three.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler