Is Randy Orton REALLY a main event anymore?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Is Randy Orton REALLY a main event anymore?
It seen that he not use at all in the main event seen anymore. I mean he still used but not to the point you have him as a World Champion conter anymore.So do think WWE is really piershment him for the fail wellness? I mean he been on TV still but his gimmick just look die and he just a forment Champion that just there. I mean what PPV did he last win? He open WM29 and was the one on his Team to be pin. That also keep saying he going turn Heel yet we all know that when to Goldberg RIP OFF! What do you all think? Though?

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I just wish they would turn him heel already! Its driving me crazy. They will probably have him to turn on Sheamus soon *Fingers crossed*

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I just wish they would turn him heel already! Its driving me crazy. They will probably have him to turn on Sheamus soon *Fingers crossed*

nah i don't think so b/c report are he was sopost to turn heel after wm29 and the guy turn was goldberg rip off ryback. so ryback i think stole his heel turn.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Orton would easy ME he is still hugely over despite doing nothing for how long now? Personally wouldnt mind him getting another shot if at the end of it he helped put someone over.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
When was the last time he even main evented? 2010?

I think the fact that he shows indifference towards his career in some way (violating the wellness policy twice, showing apathy towards being suspended last year which even made Vince flip out, etc.) shows why WWE won't put him at the top of the card anymore. If he turns heel, maybe he can climb back to the top. Another feud with Cena though is so not what I want to see, though.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If his turn does happen against Sheamus, that'd be whack.
Like really, that would be whack. Who in the world likes Sheamus more than Orton?
Have him attack Cena, Lawler, The Undertaker, someone who would make the crowd realize that he turned heel. Or just have him lose a team match on purpose or align himself with another heel.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
When was the last time he even main evented? 2010?

I think the fact that he shows indifference towards his career in some way (violating the wellness policy twice, showing apathy towards being suspended last year which even made Vince flip out, etc.) shows why WWE won't put him at the top of the card anymore. If he turns heel, maybe he can climb back to the top. Another feud with Cena though is so not what I want to see, though.
If you consider SmackDown a big deal, his feud with Christian in 2011.