• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

is new here. the rules clearly say "do not post in general chat" ok.

The Gipper

The Gipper
I consider your statement to be passive-aggressive but I cannot tombstone your ass because Mr. Kross Rhodes would ban my ass again.
I consider your analysis to be wrong and presumptive, my apprentice. I once raged war on a cat army and I now remain as the only survivor, I know what I'm doing and can teach you.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Oh u waged war on a cat army! my sister had 2 cats that shat and puked all over the place. bullshit u emerged victorious.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My cats was in the army he fought. He survived, but he didn’t win. Once he was the last one left, he waved the white flag, and surrounded.

The Gipper

The Gipper
...Similar to how I've hijacked a intro thread to talk about nostalgia. WHERES THE POLAR BEAR SO THEY CAN AGREE TO TEAM WITH ME?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Was that evil black cat or whatever her name was?
No Evil Black Cat is my sister. Only thing she ever really did on WWEF was help me with some technical things I didn't understand when Cam was running the show.

Pretty sure he is talking about Solid Snake although I didn't know about the DBZ forum.