• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

is new here. the rules clearly say "do not post in general chat" ok.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
jim-the-office.gif

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
So say something with some content! Ok. I never thought I would say it but WWE is worse since Sheamus got injured. I miss Sheamus! Well introduce urself to these people! Well I like baseball, football, hockey, and NASCAR. Don't talk about that other stuff! What do u like about wrasslin? I like Hulk, Stone Cold, Sasha, IYO, Well what else about yourself? You mean personal things? Yes. Ok I am originally from Rhode Island but I currently live in Pennsylvania.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So say something with some content! Ok. I never thought I would say it but WWE is worse since Sheamus got injured. I miss Sheamus! Well introduce urself to these people! Well I like baseball, football, hockey, and NASCAR. Don't talk about that other stuff! What do u like about wrasslin? I like Hulk, Stone Cold, Sasha, IYO, Well what else about yourself? You mean personal things? Yes. Ok I am originally from Rhode Island but I currently live in Pennsylvania.
another NASCAR fan :charlie we have a small nascar community here! It’s now bigger