is new here. the rules clearly say "do not post in general chat" ok.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
In the United States we do not drink our beer like the British, at room temperature. At that temperature it is disgusting. We make our beer and drink our beer below 50 F, it is very tasty.
I fixed that for ya

...also, this thread...what the heck is even going on.

• Love
Reactions: #Waddles

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Not sure why that matters.
In this thread
200w.gif

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Reaction score
if u dont like beer then u can learn to like the other things, like buffalo chicken and pizza. Pizza, every body loves pizza, no matter what part of the world you are from, you know pizza. It is so tasty! Buffalo chicken? Buffalo is a city in the state of New York, of the United States, where OJ Simpson & Scott Norwood played for the Bills. Supposedly in 1963 someone in Buffalo had this genius idea to mix chicken wings, hot sauce, bleu cheese, & celery together in a pot. And my god was it genius. I must refrain from exuberant enthusiasm because Mr. Kross Rhodes watches every post I make.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
if u dont like beer then u can learn to like the other things, like buffalo chicken and pizza. Pizza, every body loves pizza, no matter what part of the world you are from, you know pizza. It is so tasty! Buffalo chicken? Buffalo is a city in the state of New York, of the United States, where OJ Simpson & Scott Norwood played for the Bills. Supposedly in 1963 someone in Buffalo had this genius idea to mix chicken wings, hot sauce, bleu cheese, & celery together in a pot. And my god was it genius. I must refrain from exuberant enthusiasm because Mr. Kross Rhodes watches every post I make.
What about a bacon cheeseburger? Mighty tasty

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck them hoes.
Bear sees ur avatar says "Israel has the right to exist." I say bullshit. Israel has the right to thrive. If ya think the Bear opened a can of whoop ass on his republican primary ballot then GIMME A HELL YEAH.
if ya think Donald Trump is a liar gimme a small hell yeah.
if ya think Donald Trump is a scumbag gimme a small hell yeah.
IF YA THINK THAT DONALD TRUMP IS JUST THE KIND OF SCUMBAG WE NEED AS PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW GIMME A BIG HELL YEAH!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bear sees ur avatar says "Israel has the right to exist." I say bullshit. Israel has the right to thrive. If ya think the Bear opened a can of whoop ass on his republican primary ballot then GIMME A HELL YEAH.
if ya think Donald Trump is a liar gimme a small hell yeah.
if ya think Donald Trump is a scumbag gimme a small hell yeah.
IF YA THINK THAT DONALD TRUMP IS JUST THE KIND OF SCUMBAG WE NEED AS PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW GIMME A BIG HELL YEAH!

.....Damn the motherfucker went to the dark side even without my help, touche.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I was apart of a few DBZ Forums in the early 2000s around the time I joined Wrestling Legends Forum back in the day. Truly a fun experience when everything was new and you didn't have the knowledge of what was going to happen next with DBZ.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Reaction score
Who would win in a match of Sami Zayn against Mankind? Mankind would throw thumb tacks all over the ring, but then Sami would fly foot-first into Mankind's face, with a helluva kick. Sami would go for a pin, but then Mankind would reverse it, and give Sami the mandible claw, and Sami taps out on a bed of tacks. Mankind wins this match!