Is Miz/Kofi the next Rock/Austin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Thank you, Jwab. Someone else finally sees it. Miz is obviously the Rock in this situation. Great on the mic, great actor,great wrestler,great heel. Kofi is Austin with being a rebel,awesome with the crowd, and being awesome in the ring.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Chemist45

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I would rather this be true than having the horrendous D-Bry get another title shot.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Botch was botchy! :jeritroll:

WTF? That's not a botch. That's professional wrestling. That's a man kicking another man to protect the fucking business. Get with the program, son.

Attempt to shit on a sweet kick - THWARTED.

Would you unleash a bubbly Taco Bell shit on these sweet kicks?

cc86374516cc660b6896c58e128c3eb2.gif

GTFO before you shit on Cowboy Bill Watts for stiffing some green cunt.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
HOLY FUCK

Did they release a Guardians trailer?
No, there were leaked shots of the trailer that was shown at Comic-Con. They haven't officially released a trailer but we did have those people with dem awesome cameras.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
No, there were leaked shots of the trailer that was shown at Comic-Con. They haven't officially released a trailer but we did have those people with dem awesome cameras.
That's what's up. I just saw Thor: Dark World like 2 days ago. It was so boner-worthy.

Reactions: THG?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score