Is Kurt Angle Over-Pushed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Kurt Angle at Hard Justice won all the Championship's in TNA. The World Championship, The X-Division Championship, TNA Tag Team Championship['s].
And well, I'm one big Kurt Angle fan but now I have got the feeling that TNA has just over-pushed Kurt Angle, What kind of a man gets all the Championship's and holds them at once? This is sort of Crazy. TNA's Championship will have no history if things like this go on, one Champion who holds every single Championship in the Company. They really need to Calm down and give Angle the World Championship only.
Kurt Angle came from the WWE, The Rival Company and he wanted to be a big Superstar of TNA. Do you think TNA has just over-pushed Angle?

Reaction score
Yes, but Angle is one of the best wrestlers in TNA right now so you cant say he doesnt deserve it...but...this is too much. Angle should be putting over some young talent instead of being a World Champion himself. But im sure if he faces Joe at Bound For Glory and Joe wins, He'll probably be more over than ever before

Reaction score
Of course Angle is over pushed. The fact that Joe didn't win the title at HJ is absolutely asinine. He is one of the best wrestlers in the world right now, let alone the entire company and he DOESN'T win the gold, even when its possible he won't be back in TNA next year?? Exactly how dumb is TNA?

Keeping the belt on Angle doesn't accomplish jack, and its even more stupid considering his wife had to get involved. Angle's little comedy skits on iMPACT! only go so far before they get stale as fuck.

Angle should have easily put over Joe at HJ and now TNA is going to pay the price. Theyre going to have to work hard to redeem this, and quite frankly I don't see it happening.

And don't call me some big ROH mark for this. I've just recently began to get into ROH, and I watch japanese wrestling more than anything else so yeah, that excuse won't work if you choose to pick an argument...

kingovkings

Reaction score
yep yep angle iz way over pushed and he needs 2 start putting over tna need 2 mix things up a bit b4 it gets old

Oasis

Reaction score
Yeah, he's got every title in the company. And that's something that nobody deserves....

Reaction score
Anyone who has every single in their company is over pushed. I don’t care if its Angle or Joe, who ever has all of the Gold is being over pushed.

I do agree that Angle is the best that TNA has got so far but that doesn’t mean he gets to hold all the Championships to himself. TNA needs to calm down with Angle and give others a chance to hold the titles.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Is he overpushed?? Yes he is but is it the best move for TNA once they got into the Winner Takes all match, probably yes. That's the bad thing about the winner takes all match rather than just have the X-Division title vs the NWA World Heavyweight Championship with both titles on the line. TNA digs themselves in a hole that they can't realistically very well get out of with Angle possibly having to defend 2 titles in a night or maybe even all 3. Angle if he ever does have to defend all 3 titles in one night is either going to seriously get injuried or be so fatigued that he can't appear on the next show.

Oasis said:
Yeah, he's got every title in the company. And that's something that nobody deserves....

I guarantee you wouldn't have said that if Joe won the match.

straight_edge76

Yes! OMFG I have though this ever since he came to TNA. Ill give him that he is one of the best wrestlers in America but, Every TNA title on him? Gimme a Flippin' Break. I wouldn't mind him as the TNA X Division/World Champion but, also having the TT belts? They are now nothing more then props, like the IC, World Heavyweight & WWE Championships.

Reaction score
You guys are dumbasses.

1- Joe is not the best in the business.
2- Joe got jobbed to Essa Rios
3- If Joe would've won, you would make a thread "ZOMG!! Is Joe being overpushed

Reaction score
You guys are dumbasses.

1- Joe is not the best in the business.
2- Joe got jobbed to Essa Rios
3- If Joe would've won, you would make a thread "ZOMG!! Is Joe being overpushed

1-Well yes thats debatable, but Joe is certainly in consideration. Just out of curiosity, who do you think is? And if you say Angle then you've lost all credibility, and are just another idiot fanboy

2-...OK? Its WWE, and I do believe it was a tryout match. What do you expect, Joe to beat him when hes not even on WWE programming?

3-No I wouldn't because even though the "all the gold" thing is stupid, Joe DOES deserve the TNA World title.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Your asking whether or not a 38 year old Kurt Angle who only recently came into the company; and who is holding every single belt in the company, including the tag titles by himself is over-pushed... gee I wonder :g: