Is It Time to Dial-A-Main-Eventer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

back to the original question. tna should not dial a main eventer, because theat is the short-term lazy solution they always use. they should build some main eventers.

now with tomko. have you not seen him improve heaps. why do youy think they paired him with aj? its to continue his improvement. he has been making huge steps

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think is time to "Dial a main eventer" because TNA already has enough as it is. I would usually say push Roode to the ME but it won't work with a heel champ and I think Cage can still feud with Angle for a couple of months before the feud gets stale. If anything happens TNA has backup in Sting and Jarrett if the worst comes to the worst.

Reinvented

Reaction score
i dont think they will be repackaged any time soon since ariel (or whatever her name is now) just debuted with them... i like them as a team anyways...

and rellinvented ur just mad that wwe is better then tna...

and im not a fan of tomko at all...

Tomko is better then Snitsky! That's all that really matters.

TNA is better then WWE in wrestling maybe not storytelling.

tomko>snitsky. tomko>wwe big men (except taker)

Enigma22

Reaction score
fucking coach is better then snitsky... tomko is just a generic boring big man... what makes him different or exciting at all?

lol coach>snitsky. hes generic in personality but he has a good arsenal of moves, and not bad timing. jr>snitsky

him and aj have a finisher. aj doesnt even have a singles finisher anymore

Enigma22

Reaction score
aj has a move set... he uses a lot of moves... tomko doesnt...

Enigma22

Reaction score
actually thats true cause the wwe has like no tag teams right now... it sucks

Reaction score
Yeah, the state of WWE tag team is not only a joke but a downright embarassment. Styles/Daniels vs. LAX Ultimate X was voted match of the year. Tag team wrestling isn't dead, just dead in WWE.

Does anyone think TNA would stand a chance actually trying to pursue someone currently in the top spot like Edge?