Is it neccessary?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! WELL PUT!!!

Damn.. these fans can be too uptight.. it's called "Testing The Waters".. enjoy the damn show or turn it. Hell, it's just a way of getting the Million Dollar Giveaway up.. it'll probably turn into something brilliant by revealing some superstar setting this up. Maybe Shane McMahon?... I'm really thinking Undertaker is going to play in this some how, bringing him to RAW - but I wouldn't bet on that. Who knows - "anything can happen in the WWE"

Damn stop the ass kissing.

Like I said before when the angle turns into angle of the century ill shut my mouth meanwhile ill state my opinion for as long as I want.
"Enjoy the damn show or turn it"...what the fuck did I say on my post? Learn to read. It was a good show with a completely uneccessary ending.

Reaction score
Ok well tbh, how can anyone judge what happened with the explosion angle? No one knows what would have become of that, he had to bail because one year ago today, Benoit Benoit'd his family and shit. So there is really no base to say that it was a shitty storyline because we have no idea what was truly written up. I mean look what you have, sure it may have been shitty, and it was totally set up, but look at all the different angles.

Vince was screaming for HHH and HHH was there yelling back, and Vince who is always on RAW and now HHH is on SD...

Taker could be involved, anyone could be involved. It was a way to get rid of the money give aways. I think its funny, and TBH, I watched tonight, well before I had to go to work, but I watched last night because of the Draft. Now im going to definitely watch SD because of HHH, and now this McMahon shit, and I am definitely going to watch as much of next weeks Raw as I can as well. And the PPV this weekend, it could have a big effect on the PPV.

Let the marketing genius name Vince McMahon work for a couple weeks on this storyline, and then see where its at. I am not saying it is going to be good, but the past few BIG storylines, have gotten derailed by murderers and failed drug tests. So if you look at it through that spectrum, all the Attitude Era days were free from that shit, and for the exploding car angle to get a 4.1...Maybe you should give these BIG storylines a chance to unfold and actually see where its going, before you say that McMahon dont bring in ratings, so really both of your claims dont have enough evidence, because sure they werent long enough to actually say that ratings went UP, but in the same regard, the storylines either came to abrupt halts, or had impromptu endings that everything had to change.

So lets hope that this angle can finish as scheduled, and then talk about whether it was a good idea or not.

The Rated R CMStar

The explosion angle raised the ratings for the time it was on. The average of ratings in the 3 weeks it was on was above what WWE was getting, so now, it isnt as if it was only one thing.

And yeah, Lashley was getting a big main event push before getting involved with Vince, because you know how big of a push is defeat Test. Lashley's big push was entering WM, and his ECW Title feud with Vince. After that, he was a main eventer, credible enough to have peopel thinking he could defeat Cena.

And you say it's TNA, that what did I expect? Well, so apparently to you, I cant talk about TNA's stupid comedy because....it's TNA? You said it greatly, WWE knows when to end their shit, TNA doesnt.

And so only thing Finlay got was a face turn? Oh sure, I mean, jobbing to Rey Mysterio on the curtain jerker of PPVs was better than getting TV Time on both Raw and SD, a constant PPV check and his first WM singles match.

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, I've been looking around the WWE section and quite a lot whenever something gets criticised about WWE, someone always seems to compare it to TNA to look good. I mean, can't you just accept that sometimes WWE makes some bad mistakes instead of comparing it to a company that are nowhere near their level because both companies have made quite a few mistakes recently and TNA does have too much shitty comedy but WTF does that have to do with Vince's "injury"? Nothing.

Anyway onto the subject I'm not going to voice a proper opinion until I see where this angle goes. I think vince wanted to pull off his death angle but Benoit ruined it so it wouldn't be beleivable if he done it again so basically he's just opted to do the next best thing by having his accident. as for the fact he does it at the "big" episodes, the reason for that is because those big events draw viewers and the more people who see it the better it is for business.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It was surprising, which it was meant to do. Obviously, if it's so controversial, it's going to create more talk and more discussion, which WWE wanted to begin with.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree with ppl that say give the storyline a chance IT could lead to a kick ass storyline. The last couple of big feuds involving Vince didn't get chance to come in to fruition due to multi murders and stars taking drugs so no one knows what would have happened with them. I'm personally looking forward to see what happens and how this evolves.

fteezy

Reaction score
Damn stop the ass kissing.

Like I said before when the angle turns into angle of the century ill shut my mouth meanwhile ill state my opinion for as long as I want.
"Enjoy the damn show or turn it"...what the fuck did I say on my post? Learn to read. It was a good show with a completely uneccessary ending.

unnecessary to who? YOU!!! Big deal - Vince aint gonna please all the fans.. deal with it!

Benjiro

Reaction score
McMahon cant give away 1 million dollars every week, so this was a good way to end it imo. I think this could be William Regals return tbh, he takes out McMahon and then when he is scheduled to return he says that WWE needs a leader now McMahon has gone, and Regal takes over, continuing his power hungry gimmick. When McMahon returns they have a feud over WWE, or something along those lines.

Reaction score
i liked how he fell though, his right hand went last. anyway the camera's acted like it was real. and also HHH ran over which added realism. it isnt necessery but it is kinda strange.

Qwake

I think this is great for one reason, Vince's retirement...

I think Vince has done this and now he will retire and there will be a huge story as to who will be the new owner of WWE. It is either steph or Shane and I really hope Shane gets this. Yeah it also ends the Money mania shit :)

DenninV2

Reaction score
This was indeed a great move for Vince McMahon. It got him off television since he was becoming more a joke than a ruling tyrant. Also, it ended the one million dollar crap give away. Gives RAW a major storyline to start with as post-draft fallout begins. And RAW can get a new gm finally.