Is it just me......?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Is it just me, or Im I seeing more and more "Black Hole Slams" here recently in the WWE. It just hit me. I mean I saw it on Raw, I saw it on ECW last night with Big Vis, and IDK, Ive just been seeing it more in WWE. Whats your thoughts?

jal111780

Reaction score
^^^ correct about the original BHS

Maybe since Vince has banned choke holds, this will be the next move that everybody uses to fill the gaps. It will suck if that's the case though.

Reaction score
Yea, i noticed that too. It's mainly vis doing it though (to one jobber, onto another). Also, i've noticed Kevin thorn Using shock treatment alot lately; Maybe WWE is just tryign to steal abyss' moves, but probably not

PeepShow

^Ya, Ive also seen Batista using the BHS as well. IDK......:g:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah because Abyss was the first person to use it. EVER HEARD OF THE BIG BOSSMAN!!?

PeepShow

^I never said he didnt use it. I was just saying its the first time in a long while, make that a VERY LONG while since I had last seen the move in WWE

Reaction score
it might be wwe's way of showing that its getting a bit stale. Such as all the BHS by V and Batista..Batista by the way has NO moves of his own...he uses the Spear, BHS, Running Powerslam, Spinebuster and anything else he can rip off....but anyways back on topic wwe is def trying some of TNA's ideas with moves..Tho Trevor Murdoch trying X Div moves is a bad idea...or the Gimmick PPVs like ONS, Vengeance and what not that have occured this year...Either WWE needs to smarten up and be more original, or TNA needs to capitalize on it and find a way to get bigger

Kaedon

Reaction score
Heidenreich used it regularly. As does Visc. He's been consistently using it for as long as he has been in the WWE. It is a very generic big man move.

LKP

Yeah it is a very generic big man move. Viscera and batista should use them no one else.

samborambo

Reaction score
Have noticed more Black Hole Slams lately, Mainly from Batista, AS said above is a good move for the bigger men.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, people need to stop ripping off Abyss. He should be the only monster with a mask and a tormented past in history. Also he should be the only wrestler that has something to do with barbed wire. We all know he did both of those first.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
It's a fucking wrestling move, who cares?

Tons of people use the same move, why do you even care, dumb thing to point out.

PeepShow

^You are a fucking blueberry. When was I ever complaining? I was just pointing out that I just started seeing it recently.

As TOK would say, "If you dont like the fucking topic, then dont fucking post in the thread"

:disgust1:

LKP

Ive also noticed the torture rack drop move also on wwe tv. Abyss also does that move its like a sit down torture rack drop. Do the wwe like abyss moves that much lol? Why dotnt he crusierweights coy aj styles they might become better then lol.